Naked training

Posted
Does anyone else love to workout naked? I’ve developed quite the appetite for it. Any one like-minded who would like to share the experience?
Posted
Nope I like my clothes on when exercising. Planet fitness appreciates that too
Posted
My chest and my back appreciate the support of a sport bra. I'd have added my eyes but well, we don't have a particular need to worry about that.
Clothes also soak up the sweat, saves it dripping on the floor
Posted
Cooper - care to join me at Planet Fitness tonight? 😉I have ALWAYS wanted to date/have a relationship with a woman who likes the gym…
Posted
Yeah, I enjoy a good workout as much as others do i'm sure?! But I require a sports bra as well. I don't care about the rest of the clothing?? But, I happened to agree with the other comment. I'm sure, Planet Fitness much more appreciates their clients clothing remaining on???
Posted
27 minutes ago, Midlifekinkneeded said:
Cooper - care to join me at Planet Fitness tonight? 😉I have ALWAYS wanted to date/have a relationship with a woman who likes the gym…

I think we're going too far by suggesting I 'like' the gym or working out for that matter.

Posted
I’m fortunate that I have my own gym…so my clothes optional approach doesn’t offend anyone. So far…
Posted
I’m a naked person. I do not like clothes, they’re uncomfortable.
I’m liable to be doing anything naked except cooking bacon.
  • 3 months later...
Posted

If I work out at home I allways Do it naked. On kinky days I also love to Do it with buttplugs, chastity cage, clotheapins, Gags... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I always workout in the nude.  I turn on my PC camera so I can see myself naked doing strength exercises.  Sometimes I wear my chastity cage as well.  And of course, any yoga I do is in the nude.  I have a full-length mirror and love seeing my naked body in all sorts of erotic poses.  It's a real turn on.