Baby Dom Teaching Moment

do****

Posted
Misuse of honorifics, or then wanting to skip the vetting stage all together
Posted
Yes!! Them basically saying there is no such thing as a no, that because your a sub you have to just do anything they want, even if you are not comfortable with it
Posted
Last “dom” didn’t know about or want to give aftercare.
Posted
5 minutes ago, Sykospeare said:
Misuse of honorifics, or then wanting to skip the vetting stage all together

THIS! Also expecting you to immediately submit and/or making certain demands because they’re the “Dom.”

Posted
Using honorifics too quickly.
Jumping into sex talks right from the get go, showing interest for your submissive side only.
Assuming that I owe them anything because I identify as a sub- meaning they expect me to obey and comply.
Not knowing the difference between being a Dominant vs being domineering.
Not knowing the difference between a Dom and a Top…

I could keep going all night! 🤣
Posted
Lack of communication- understanding that I’m your slave during the scene but not forever
Posted
Sumsinglemama , aww hun I'm so sorry that's just awful. Little do they know that after care is just as important for them as it is for us
Posted
Telling you that you don't act like a sub because you have expectations.
Posted

Misuse of trust, honesty, how much i pushed myself out of my limits, no aftercare, and safe word from the last two doms 😒 i guess all i get are fakes unless they are a few states away. I have to be involved with my dom and be their sex slave not some wh*re they message and send c**k pictures too 😂

Posted
I’m very new to this world but from some of the convos I’ve had. It seems hard to navigate.

Going straight to extremes, disregard for feelings. I also think lack of communication.

I like affection if it has to be earned. Then even better. But it should be present right?? Somewhere under all of it?
Posted
30 minutes ago, Dank_princess said:

Misuse of trust, honesty, how much i pushed myself out of my limits, no aftercare, and safe word from the last two doms 😒 i guess all i get are fakes unless they are a few states away. I have to be involved with my dom and be their sex slave not some wh*re they message and send c**k pictures too 😂

Jesus just be snarky and say I don’t think I want such small d**k in my presence should make them back of if they have a big ego 😂

Posted
Bullying
Lack of communication
Lack of discussion
Unrealistic expectations
Unwillingness to listening
Egotistical & not accepting that this starts off on an equal footing
Lack of respect
Lack of confidence
Demanding without ground rules set
Expecting instant honourifics
Unwillingness to learn
Thinking 50 shades is the way forward
Posted
Many of the things mentioned already - but in a nutshell....forgetting that just because I'm submissive I'm an equal of theirs and have a brain that I'm perfectly capable of using
Posted
Thinking that just because I am a sub, I will automatically give them my submission.

No. It doesn't work that way. It is earned, if it is demanded or expected you are undeserving of such trust.
Posted
Basically anything anyone has already said, but I one of the biggest things that'll get me to not even respond to a message is using petnames. (I have it in my profile that, until stated otherwise they aren't to be used.)
Just Doms not understanding that just because one is on a kink site/dating site means they want to jump straight into the sex talk.
Another thing: Doms thinking that just because some is a sub, that means they have to like so-and-so or whatever. For the love of the Gods. I swear. Lol
Posted
I’m a baby sub and I’m already seeing major lack of communication, going straight into sex talk, and expecting things they haven’t earned.
Posted
When they’re not willing to do the research to learn about being a Dom.
Like, they want a sub to “teach” them. If you’re not willing to put in the effort to do research on your own, why should anyone put in the effort to teach you?
It’s like they don’t understand it’s give and take.

Or when they “don’t believe in aftercare”

How do you believe in pushing me to my limits and sometimes beyond them but don’t believe in pulling me back from that edge?
Posted
4 hours ago, BabyBoyNate said:
Basically anything anyone has already said, but I one of the biggest things that'll get me to not even respond to a message is using petnames. (I have it in my profile that, until stated otherwise they aren't to be used.)
Just Doms not understanding that just because one is on a kink site/dating site means they want to jump straight into the sex talk.
Another thing: Doms thinking that just because some is a sub, that means they have to like so-and-so or whatever. For the love of the Gods. I swear. Lol

Ugh. Jumping straight into pet names or sex talk is 🤮
Like, Congratulations, you’ve just crossed every boundary I have and I don’t trust you.

Posted
7 hours ago, MasterAlex101 said:

Jesus just be snarky and say I don’t think I want such small d**k in my presence should make them back of if they have a big ego 😂

My personal fav is “oh. Is that it?” No matter the size 😭 it’ll crush them.

Posted
4 hours ago, baton-rouge211 said:
I’m a baby sub and I’m already seeing major lack of communication, going straight into sex talk, and expecting things they haven’t earned.

It’s like they don’t think they have to earn anything. But they’re wrong.

Posted
Hopping into my DMs trying to “play” without any discussion at all. It’s not safe and it’s just dehumanizing. To echo the other comments. I’m a sub but I’m not YOUR sub.