Question for new or experienced subs:

ht****

Posted
10 minutes ago, abbylane0101 said:
Aftercare. Always.

Can you elaborate? I usually bring a hot towel to wipe her down then we cuddle

Posted
Build trust and cherish it, after care is very important as is honesty.
Posted
Those are a good start. But also include quality time things. Bringing her a snack and something to drink and watching her favorite show. Talking about what you liked during your time together. Taking a bath or shower together and washing her.
Posted
25 minutes ago, abbylane0101 said:
Those are a good start. But also include quality time things. Bringing her a snack and something to drink and watching her favorite show. Talking about what you liked during your time together. Taking a bath or shower together and washing her.

Thank you

Posted
Stay away from the diapers aspect.

Your are her new Daddy. Don't treat her like a girlfriend. Be in charge of everything. Gifts are good love language.
Posted
Don't have sex with your lg while they are being little or else you'll feel like a pedophile
Posted
Keep an open mind. Explore all the different ways to show affection. Keep. Learning. Always.
Even when you think you know everything there is to know about your little, stay curious about them.
Be open to growing with them. They will grow. And nothing sucks more than being outgrown or outgrowing them.
Some days are harder than others, others are so easy, it feels unreal. Cherish them all.
Posted
Take them on date night and spend time with them outside the bedroom. If you have set a safety word up and they use it then stop don't keep going and after care is always a good thing
Posted
Don’t stereotype us. Our kinks may fall into categories but everyone has there own twist
Posted
2 hours ago, janieiswild said:
Keep an open mind. Explore all the different ways to show affection. Keep. Learning. Always.
Even when you think you know everything there is to know about your little, stay curious about them.
Be open to growing with them. They will grow. And nothing sucks more than being outgrown or outgrowing them.
Some days are harder than others, others are so easy, it feels unreal. Cherish them all.

I’m scared of the outgrowing each other phase ☹

Posted
49 minutes ago, htx-dd said:

I’m scared of the outgrowing each other phase ☹

Reasonably so, it’s scary.
That’s why it’s so important to learn and grow together with an open mind.
At some point, one of you will be a smidge ahead of the other in your research.

Before we were exploring DDlg, I had an issue calling anyone “Daddy” and He couldn’t be a caretaker. Now we’re so in sync it’s gross sometimes 😂

I’ve even gone from little to middle. As long as you’re open to learning with her? You’re going to be fine

Posted
7 hours ago, Lycanking88 said:
Take them on date night and spend time with them outside the bedroom. If you have set a safety word up and they use it then stop don't keep going and after care is always a good thing

Date night is very important. Thank you

Posted
I'm new too... it totally caught us by surprise but we are at peace with it. Discretion is a must... I've mistakenly brought the dynamic beyond the two of us and caused upset. Communicate communicate communicate... then spoil the shit out of her!!!