To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
1 hour ago, dragoslayor said:
Everyone should be shaved and ready for play

Is that your personal preference, or a general rule you're casting for all?

Posted
My preference as a male is both my partner and myself to be shaved, I personally think it feels more sensual, both when giving or receiving oral and when having intercorse, thats only my opinion
Posted
2 hours ago, Vikingr92 said:

Trim it down to a golfing green, don't let it house a family of song birds. 

This is so creative, and hope you don't mind if I use this phrase.😂

Posted
I don’t care about someone else’s body hair and I wouldn’t expect them to care about mine
Posted
Yes, please! Manscaping is so sexy. You definitely don’t have to be bare, but trimmed or cleaned up intentionally is thoughtful, sexy, and inticing.

Also, Dom or not, if you’re asking this of your lady then do the same. It’s a lot of maintenance and we appreciate the reciprocation!
Posted
I had an ex who preferred hair, said that bald genitals made her uncomfortable, so i didn’t mind the hassle free no shaving but id say most people dont like hair, personally i dont care either way
Posted
No one wants a bush, unless you may have a bush kink. At least trim. But completely shaved or not is kind of dealers choice. Different with every partner. I personally don’t care.
Posted
I think this is always personal preference. I prefer the feeling of everything being shaven & smooth, but it’s so annoying to shave 24/7, so I don’t even do it myself & wouldn’t expect my partner to do it neither, even if I like it more. I don’t mind as long as there’s no actual rain forest that I need to fight through.

I also know some people who prefer a wild grow though, soo, each to their own i guess
Posted
21 hours ago, SassynCute said:
If they want it shaved 🪒 they can pay to have it waxed

Absolutely!!! Or get together the supplies and fix it up to your liking yourself ~ Sheesh!

Posted
It's all personal preference really, I like to keep clean but my partner really loves a bush, meet in the middle for situations like that
Posted

With bushes, I do have one advise. Don't do oral before a dentist appointment. I knew a dental assistant. She told me, one day her boss had to pull out a bush hair during the patient's cleaning.🙈

Posted
9 hours ago, Quixy said:

Absolutely!!! Or get together the supplies and fix it up to your liking yourself ~ Sheesh!

^their liking themselves
[just to clarify 🤦‍♀️]

Posted
I personally wax, but l enjoy getting hair stuck in my teeth
Posted
Yesterday at 12:00 AM, islandia619 said:
I personally wax, but l enjoy getting hair stuck in my teeth

Q. You obviously don’t use Veet, so what do you use that does make your ball sack burn like you coated it in Tiger Balm?

Posted
What is Veet?, is it some kind of hair removal,just asking it's hard to shave even though I do with a messed up arm.
Posted
I like it shaved and clean. Straight razors are my jam.
Posted
Friday at 04:04 PM, eugene742 said:
What is Veet?, is it some kind of hair removal,just asking it's hard to shave even though I do with a messed up arm.

Yeah is a hair removal creme

Posted (edited)
On 9/23/2022 at 5:04 PM, eugene742 said:

Don't use any hair remover cream. Tried it once, and have a bald spot on my leg. 😂

With messed up arm, if you can afford it, go for professional waxing. Longer time between growths, and thinner. Never shave if you decided to wax, because you are back to the original. Pluck only. You have to "gently" scrub once or twice week to prevent ingrown hairs.

Edited by kiseu
Wrote it wrong.
Posted
It is said that Men who shave their Crown Jewels appear 43% larger!
Posted
What do you call a man without a beaded? Answer:A woman 😬
Posted
Just now, karlluss said:
What do you call a man without a beaded? Answer:A woman 😬

I know he’s not talking about his beard. 😵💫

Posted
I’ve been waxing for years; like since the early 1990s. I started doing it because it was kind of mandatory for the swinging lifestyle. Not so mandatory today, but I have a relationship with my aesthetician. I enjoy being handled in a sterile, clinical environment. I would miss our sessions.