To shave or not to shave

Ow****

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I prefer myself and my male partners clean shaven. My female partners need to let it grow out.
Posted
I like being shaven clean just tshow off the veins and everything. I like my partners with a bush
Posted
I shave it all off. Why you ask? Because you feel more sensation. I never shaved before then I tried the landing strip. Now I’m a naked mole rat lol and I have to admit it’s so sensitive now to the touch. I feel everything.
Posted
Nobody wants a mouth full of hair ! Well at least I don't want any. And it holds aromas that could be bad. Its so 1970s
Posted
I can't say I've ever come across a partner who wants me to shave, obviously keeping things trimmed and neat is important, but most important is cleanliness. And as for my preference, I don't really have one for a partner, my feeling is if I'm at a point where their choice is relevant to me, I'm also at a point where my mind is focused on much more important things than hair.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Smooth is great but we all have to accept that is grows back and keeping it completely smooth allllll the time is unrealistic..
Posted
It used to be a basic requirement for me. I wanted to see submissive's body shaved everywhere except the head. Now the hair seems to me a little more attractive than then. This shows even more that I have an adult mature man in front of me, and it becomes much more pleasant to humiliate :-D. And so, of course, everything must be agreed. Someone loves someone not.
Posted
I love it when a play partner has freshly shaven , smooth pubic area
Posted
For me it is whatever makes my partner feel more confident about themselves.
Posted
Personally, I’m completely waxed. I love a man’s testicles to be clean shaven. Hair anywhere else is OK.
Posted
July 13, MissMeMeow said:

Have you considered shaving them while they are blind fold.

Nope I’m afraid to cut then 😂 but my partner wants to shave me.