Head shaving fettish

Posted
I always want to know if I’m alone in this or not, I get totally aroused from the idea of shaving my head bald as extremely attracted to bald women. Just getting my head shaved alone gets me going for as long as I can remember. Anyone else experience this. I love and hate that I have this fetish.
Posted
It’s not a fetish for me but I’m extremely attracted to bald men.
If I see a man that’s thinning on top, I almost want to shout “just shave it!!” Throw in a beard and I’m definitely paying attention!!
Posted
I shave my head, I love doing it and I love the feeling of it afterwards. It’s also feels really nice to touch if you only shave to a blade 2 or 1. But I always end up taking it to 0. I meditate a lot and sometimes I accompany my meditation with a lot of scalp stimulation, usually with my hands but occasionally with an orgasmatron scalp massager. I’ve never been with a girl with a shaved head but I find shaved girls incredibly sexy, so I might have to change that one day! Also, having your head shaved with electric clippers at a barber shop is extremely stimulating. Uffff!!!
Posted
I love shaved head's, I shave mine daily. I often think how intimate it would feel for someone else to loving shave and oil my head for me🥰🥰🥰.
Posted
Thursday at 01:31 AM, PervyPenelope said:
If I see a man that’s thinning on top, I almost want to shout “just shave it!!” Throw in a beard and I’m definitely paying attention!!

ALL. OF. THIS!!!

Posted
2 hours ago, Goddess_Fifi said:
I love shaved head's, I shave mine daily. I often think how intimate it would feel for someone else to loving shave and oil my head for me🥰🥰🥰.

I have a whole head of hair and it’s pretty long right now I’m just dying to shave off, I love the whole experience from my head being sheared off clean by the buzzer than that soothing feeling of the shaving cream and the razor running along my head such a great feeling

Posted
12 minutes ago, Shavebabyshave said:

I have a whole head of hair and it’s pretty long right now I’m just dying to shave off, I love the whole experience from my head being sheared off clean by the buzzer than that soothing feeling of the shaving cream and the razor running along my head such a great feeling

It feels so amazing, I feel reborn every single time I splash the water over my head to wash away the soap.

Posted
On 9/28/2023 at 2:31 AM, PervyPenelope said:

How shallow

Posted
Tuesday at 08:21 PM, kinkysenior said:

How shallow

Aw. Did I hurt your feelings with my personal preferences?

Posted
September 30, Goddess_Fifi said:

ALL. OF. THIS!!!

Yes!!!😍

Posted
Buzz cuts all the way! Just buzzed my own head a couple days ago.
Posted
II love balde subby girls especially when they give me a head