To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
Got to be Smooth smooth smooth. Its such a huge turn on..
Posted
Shave... I'm smooth from everywhere below eyebrows. Love being touched, found silky smooth adds to the sensual stimulation.
Posted
I want to find someone with a bush kink. Shaving sucks when you have sensitive skin I get razor burn all the time and just want to
Let my hairy pussy be in peace
Posted
Also I like hairy men so I’m all for it
Posted
Personally I think Doms should be hairy, and subs should be smooth.
Posted
September 20, SassynCute said:
If they want it shaved 🪒 they can pay to have it waxed

For 3x a day it better be a nice big soft bush to sink your face into or you’d have to shave in the morning before and in the afternoon between 2n3 because in sure you know what a man’s 5 o’clock shadow is why it’s called that and how it feels on sensitive skin… face and cock are definitely not place you want to put near something that’s on par with sandpaper 😂 I have shaved a few but never waxed one sooo maybe I’d pay for a kit and see how red I can make it without spanking it…😜😈

Posted
i like buzzing but my bestie likes bush and my daddy likes clean shaven. different strokes different folks.
Posted
Personally, I like smooth body, it looks more hygienic and young. Bush is my turn-off
Posted

Yeah I like my doms to be clean shaven or buzzed down there, sucking a hairy c**k is so not it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah I am happy with whatever the girl wants me to do.
Posted
Smooth is so sexy especially when some lube is involved
Posted
Either is fine but I don’t like when a man is completely bald. It looks childish to me 😫
Posted
Yeah I can understand a young lady saying that bald looks childish.
Posted
I’ve recently started doing IPL treatments. So far, after two weeks, things are looking the same as always. It could take up to three months of weekly treatments, so we’ll see.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love being shaved personally and I think it’s fun when both parties are shaved
Posted

I don't care if you're shaven or not... But at the moment you tell me you WANT to let it grow, I'll have you shaved because I own you :)

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Wax it
So much more fun
*** first
The smooth touch after
Ohhh
I could touch me for ever

Well think like this
To the post
I know shaved is better
Hair on men
Can be no fun, just turn off
Just like i want my women shaved or little hair

Lol
Have a great one
Good post
Posted
Nobody likes having to stop in the middle of oral to fish a pube out of the back of their mouth. Kills the mood for both people, removing the hair down there is just common courtesy.
Posted
1 hour ago, Ziosuna said:
Nobody likes having to stop in the middle of oral to fish a pube out of the back of their mouth. Kills the mood for both people, removing the hair down there is just common courtesy.

Common courtesy? I think not.
It ultimately comes down to personal preference and comfort, and if someone's preference is different to your own, it's down to *your* common courtesy whether you respect and accept that or not.
In all the years I've been sexual I can count on one hand the number of times a stray hair has given me more than a moment's discomfort while I discreetly remove it.

Posted
2 hours ago, Ziosuna said:

I also find it interesting to note that your body hair is listed as "Hairy" - does your "common courtesy" not work both ways? Even if you shave your pubic region, stray hairs can come from anywhere after all!!

Posted
You're more likely to find a hair from my head in your mouth than from anywhere else
But, do you know what? I live with my body (and it's hair) 24/7 and as such, I shall decide upon my own personal hygiene dependent upon my personal preferences