To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
Shaven is uncomfortable, personally. Wet/Dry trimmers with a very short guard are a lifesaver though for myself. I also prefer the same on women
Posted
As long as it's clean and tidy, I'm happy to go down.
Posted
feel like subs male or female should be clean shaven
Posted
I prefer neatly trimmed short - I don’t want my nose tickled while I’m down there
Posted
I can’t stand hair. I shave but i appreciate a man who manscapes but i don’t deny ppl who don’t.
Posted
Monday at 12:18 PM, JoeyDavis2004 said:
feel like subs male or female should be clean shaven

Have you considered shaving them while they are blind fold.

angelbrite77
Posted
A slave always removes all bodily hair from neck downwards x
Posted
Clean shaved smooth from head to toe is the sexiest of all
Posted
4 hours ago, angelbrite77 said:

If agreed as part of their dynamic and required by their dominant - it's not a requirement for *all* though

Posted
5 hours ago, angelbrite77 said:

Depends on the partner

angelbrite77
Posted
2 hours ago, MissMeMeow said:

Depends on the partner

True x

Posted

I have a thing about a woman with aleast some p*ssy hair. I really don't know why. I do like natural woman independent and willing to explore new things.

Posted
And a slave does what see or he is expected of.
Posted

I don't know, I get why the majority of people, in general, aren't keen on Hair, I guess this is one of those topics, that doesn't have a right or wrong, it is highly subjective and dependent on you and the people with whom you interact and play with. My view is, hair is like a fetish, some people find it attractive natural and sexy and some people find it disgusting. I like hair, not too much, but as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing as euphoric as a well-groomed patch of bush, I like to see it, smell it, I like to feel it and in some cases weirdly for some, I love the taste of it and I don't think that that's wrong at all. 

Posted
My last wife, ***line 100% Czechosloviakin, fur from navel to knees. Every time I went down there it I pulled hair from my teeth for days, shave that thing, I do and it's much more sensitive to touch