To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
Lately, I've had requests for both. I've heard one man describe hairless as fine dining and a trim as soul food with all the trimmings! 🥰 bald or a short fro, be clean and neat.
Posted

I'm not shaved but I'm not craaaazy hairy either. 

Posted
I definitely prefer trimmed up/neat/tidy. Doesn't have to be completely bare, but trimmed up very short is my preference.
Posted
I like shaved its softer
Posted
For a few years, I've kept mine shaved, and it does look neater, not like it's an untamed forest any more. And as I liked my partners shaved, it does show that I practice what I preach.
Posted
Shaved it gives you more feeling also
Posted
I trim and shave, I agree it gives more feeling. Just feels better to me. I have a thing about hair in my food , I'll be done if I find an eyelash.... 👀
Posted

It is personal preference I have shaved and I grow. It comes down to communication with your partner and sometimes compromise

Posted
We both shave, much more enjoyable.
Posted
I love body hair on a man. It feels and smells good 😊
Posted
I'm a CD and completely shaven. I get totally turned off by a lover or DOM having hair anywhere and can't get past it.
Posted
15 hours ago, Top2Bottom2 said:
I'm a CD and completely shaven. I get totally turned off by a lover or DOM having hair anywhere and can't get past it.

Iam the same way

Posted
I prefer being completely shaved but really don't mind in a partner. In fact when a woman doesn't shave it sort of gives her this 'I don't give a f***' look and I find that so hot
Posted
I don't have to shave. Just never grow any.thing👙🍭
Posted
Saturday at 11:19 AM, Yourpet_ said:
I prefer being completely shaved but really don't mind in a partner. In fact when a woman doesn't shave it sort of gives her this 'I don't give a f***' look and I find that so hot

I agree. It also allows you to take in her scent which is important for connecting

Posted

Top2Bottom2, YES? Scent is ESSENTIAL in my book. Myself, I like a gurl that smells good and I have had 1 I or 2 bad experiences when it comes to hair, I personally just don't like it. Some do, that's cool I don't so I let be known right up front . In fact I even have it written as a stipulation in my bio. I don't lay with men so if I am kissing someone with razor stubble, or hairy armpits, bit drives me crazy and not in a positive way SORRY & OF COURSE, NO OFFENSE AT ALL TO THE HAIR BODYS & LOVERS OF HAIR BODIES, I sure am only explaining MYSELF here. Of course, I do think what I seen the other night was pretty sexy, someone had a little airstrip that was perfectly SHAVED right behind their hard c**k & I seen that before on a woman but not a gurl , that was kinda hot! GO FIGURE, RIGHT? hehehehe

• 1 month later...
Posted
If I shave I would expect my sub/switch to be shaven! No fro, strip, or design!
Posted
I myself don't like a hairy body at all , sweat is one reason , I don't like dental floss meaning hair caught in my mouth and teeth personally I'm shaved
Posted
I prefer to wax. It lasts longer and leaves a smoother finish
Posted
I think that's what I need to do because I don't like to shave my body every other day , Thank you 💋
Posted
fishnetlovre I use veet self was strips. Keep refrigerated and use a light dusting of talcum powder. Discovered through trial and error. Baby oil removes excess wax afterwards. Hope this helps.
😛