To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
I'm really very big on body autonomy, and would want my partner to exist however is most comfortable for them. Full forest, trimmed, shaved, whatever - it's their choice (and I expect the same in return).

For me, I really have no opinion about specific presentations as the comfort of my partner trumps all else.

I'm always open to preferences being voiced, and without shame. I firmly stand that it's up to the recipient of the suggestion as to whether they take their partners preference on. I understand this may be different if control of your partners body/body hair is agreed to be part of the play, although mindful that play (unless a lifestyle) is typically restricted to the occasional session, whereas the state of your body hair is 24/7.

As always, it's individual preference and a conversation to have with your partner/s. Everyone likes different things. There's no blanket rule. Exist however is comfortable for you. You may like to change your "management" to suit your partners preferences once they are known, but up to you.
Posted
I’m not a fan of hair on my or my partner, but I would never *** them to do anything they weren’t comfortable with or makes them feel like they are being themselves.
  • 5 months later...
Posted
Are used to hate shaving but it’s either waxing or shaving. I’ll try to keep it bald or the bare minimum #bald#shaved
Posted
I prefer unshaven, the hair catches pheromones and I find it to be very enjoyable on any gender. Also stubble feels horrible on your face lol
Posted
October 3, 2022, cemeterysings said:
I want to find someone with a bush kink. Shaving sucks when you have sensitive skin I get razor burn all the time and just want to
Let my hairy pussy be in peace

My best guy friend has one... it's not un heard of

Posted

I like being shaved if a lady shaves mr

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Bald all the way I don't like having to stop right at that moment to hack up a short and curly it is in the way of my snack shaven and kept up on
Posted
I shave and as far as who I’m with doesn’t matter realky but shave or trimmed looks sexier for a woman
Posted
I'm shaved and have been for the past 10 years wouldn't have it any other way
Posted
It’s only right too I love to see it bald ❤️❤️
Posted
Shaving your spot gives u a lot more sensation
Posted
I totally understand except it is rough. How can explain it it hurts.
Posted
It's a turn on with some hair. But I understand if a woman wants it clean.
Posted
I find a lot of women don't like men shaved I don't know why?
Posted

I shave.  I pay a lady to shave me

Posted
8 hours ago, rochester10214 said:
I find a lot of women don't like men shaved I don't know why?

Simple personal preference, just the same as the other way round, there will always be some who prefer unshaved, some who prefer shaved and others who aren't bothered either way and accept whatever your personal preference is.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

As a potential sub , waiting patiently to find my domme.. I shave my genitalia, and use Nair for the rear and nether regions. I've grown to enjoy my sweary a** cheeks gliding together like never before. I hope I can find a mistress to enjoy my self maintenance.

Posted
As a sub, I do prefer my dom to at least be trimmed so hair isn’t tickling my nose and tongue when I’m being of service. Smooth is always better in my opinion but I don’t mind a lil scruff
Posted
As a Dom I keep mine tidy and trimmed. Better for someone who's inclined that there's no forest down there 🤣 Also makes me feel better/powerful.
Posted
11 hours ago, CuffCuff69 said:
As a Dom I keep mine tidy and trimmed. Better for someone who's inclined that there's no forest down there 🤣 Also makes me feel better/powerful.

Samson would disagree 😂

Posted
As a sub, I prefer for my Dom to be at least trimmed. As for my own bits, I don't normally shave unless I'm asked to. Mainly because it's too much work if I'm not doing anything with someone who prefers smooth.
Posted
I prefer to be smooth from head to toe except for a few things 🙃