To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
And as ever with threads like this the same ridiculous points for and against shaving arise - "looks pre-pubescent", "hairs between my teeth", "more hygienic" etc.
So to take a look at a few of those:
"Hairs in my mouth/between my teeth" - in over 40 years of being sexually active (much of it in the days before shaving was "de rigeur") I can count on one hand the number of times I've ended up with hairs in my mouth and even then it's caused no more than a momentary hitch while it's discreetly removed. As for getting them between your teeth, if that's happening I'd suggest you're doing something wrong to get them there!!
"Looks pre-pubescent" - if you're unable to tell the difference between a grown adult and a junior and rely on their pubic hair to guide you, then I respectfully suggest the problem is most definitely not with the person without hair.
"More hygienic" - neither way is proven to be more hygienic than the other, in fact the *only* thing that defines someone's genital/pubic area hygiene is the person themselves and how regularly/thoroughly they wash.
It's OK to have a preference either way, but do we have to express that preference in derogatory, and unfounded, terms?
Would you really turn someone down that you were otherwise well matched with because of their pubic preference?
Personally I really couldn't care less how someone chooses to keep their public area, so long as they are comfortable with it and sticking to their own preference - I'm more interested in the person attached to it than the hair or lack of that they have.
Personally I keep myself shaved, as that is my preference for myself, not because someone else wants me that way and if anyone demanded I be one way or another then, as I said further up that person wouldn't be for me.
Posted
Shaved allows for wetter and slippery and really nice feelings. If not shaved it can become dry and ***ful, not so much pleasure as with hairless. But that’s a personal preference.
Posted
I prefer both of us no hair bc it does itch especially if one has hair and one doesn't. But it's not recommended it's just my preference as I don't wanna itch while doing the deed
Posted
I don’t mind it or if it’s neatly trimmed kept clean but at the same time it’s about personal autonomy for me if someone prefers to have it I’m not going to be upset and end things over it.
Posted
Personal preference as to how the individual wants to maintain their own nether regions. But, if you're expectation is for it to be one particular way, what's good for the goose is good for the gander and vice versa or, in other words, if you're expecting your partner to be waxed, then don't be surprised if they make that 'demand' upon you
Posted
Honestly I don’t care if someone has hair or not. Hair is natural so it’s whatever. I think shaving clean is weirder to me but seems to be everyone’s preference 😂
Posted
Just don’t use Veet:

Veet -- the Men's Hair Removal Gel Creme (from hell) . . .
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2012
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the ***.

The only solution my *** crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...
Posted
Unless it affects personal bodily autonomy, I think the same level of consideration should be given on both sides of the spectrum, especially since women are constantly expected to look a certain type of way for make pleasure. Hair in the mouth during oral is quite pesky. My ex-husband was hairy and he didn’t like shaving, so I’m used to it and I never pushed him. Again, his body, his choice. Now that we’re no longer together, though, would I prefer shaved or neatly trimmed? Yes. But if my next partner doesn’t like shaving either, I won’t expect him to do it.
Posted
It should not matter shaved or not. For me, he must be groomed! I had more negative experiences than good with Not Shaved. It came more to hygiene. Everybody has different definitions of hygiene. I couldn't tell the guy "you are not clean enough"! Shaved is more gaurantee for me.
Posted
I don't shave and prefer my subs natural or trimmed. If they really want to shave that's their choice
Posted
I prefer to be hairless or neatly trimmed just as a personal preference. I actually don’t like my male partners to be shaved. Trimmed and neat tho YES!
Posted
Perhaps but my personal preference is for bush but I'm a gay man
Posted
1 hour ago, bulkyvers said:

Perhaps but my personal preference is for bush but I'm a gay man

Bush can go universal.😘💖

Posted
In today's world be in shaved trimmed up is 100% better towards meeting new people and interactions.
Posted
Shaved/trimmed is my preference. It’s frustrating to get a loose pube out of my mouth.
Posted
I keep myself trimmed/ mostly shaved so I prefer a male partner to be trimmed. If they shave and it’s growing out it tends to rub against me roughly because my skin is sensitive
Posted
Honestly I’ve never minded a gal with some trip. But almost every girl has preferred me clean shaven to avoid friction and what not
Posted
I think it's more a matter of manscaping. Trim it down to a golfing green, don't let it house a family of song birds. Bald would put some women off, and a Bush just looks unhygienic.

Show a woman you look after yourself.
Shave the shaft, trim the Bush, and if you can, shave the balls.