To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
15 hours ago, submissiveVIKING said:
I prefer to wax. It lasts longer and leaves a smoother finish

You do it yourself or get it done by someone?

Posted

I don’t really like having out of control body hair. It makes me too sweaty and there is a sensory thing for me. When it gets too annoying I will trim my pubes, chest and armpit hair. I don’t shave it but I try to keep it manageable plus it makes my d**k look awesome.

Posted
I prefer her to have less body hair than me.
Posted
I've learnt to do it myself with the wax strips mentioned previously.
Not a hot wax kit. Strips have gel wax....check they are for sensitive skin & the bikini area
Posted
There's a difference between being groomed and shaven. I don't care if he has hair as long as it's not out of control and clean. If I'm going to put effort into my appearance, I expect the sane back.
Posted
Me personally I like a man with hair! Just to make sure everything is clean and groomed keep it nice so for maintenance just use scissors ✂️
Posted
Always shave, hair is gross.
Posted
If someone shaves or not is not up to you, it is their body and they get to do what they want without having small minded people shame them for their choice
JimtheBear2
Posted
20 hours ago, tasty_tulip said:
If someone shaves or not is not up to you, it is their body and they get to do what they want without having small minded people shame them for their choice

If a Dom tells their sub/slave to do so then they are to do so because they give up control of their body to their Dom therefore not being their choice at all.

Posted
5 hours ago, JimtheBear2 said:

If a Dom tells their sub/slave to do so then they are to do so because they give up control of their body to their Dom therefore not being their choice at all.

That's *only* if the submissive has agreed to that level of control as part of any negotiations around the dynamic up front and even if they have if they are comfortable to do so when asked to - submissives have as much choice as they choose and it's important to note that for those that may think submission means they have to totally obey without question *anything* asked of them.
As a submissive I personally choose to shave for myself but if a dominant demanded it of me, I reserve my right to say no.

Posted
I feel like this is a "your body your choice" situation with the addendum of "keep it neat and hygeinic". You have a right to your hair, but I also have a right not to floss with it.
Posted
In general, it would be to the individual. I personally keep minimum hair(small patch) or fully shaved. I prefer fully shaved, but a small landing strip is OK. But I'm relatively new to the dom/subrelationship dynamic. Wouldn't that or shouldn't that be agreed upon in the contract?
ca****
Posted
You shave I shave we shave
ir****
Posted

I prefer private parts with hair on them. Looks more masculine but I don't discriminate. As for myself, I shave

yo****
Posted
I think there's nothing sexier than a woman with a full bush and hairy under arms. Natural is beautiful.
Posted
I love when they’re shaven completely cause if I don’t like pubic hair in my throat, I know they don’t either! But if I would have even chest hair I would wax that off cause I hate body hair!