Online play: with vs against

Posted
Everybody had different needs, but agree with TallAnd Strict "Smelling food when you're hungry".😣
Posted
Online doesn't work for me. I need to be around the person to feel their dominance or even, before we get to that point whether they've got it in them to do so. I need all the senses engaged before I start to feel submissive but again before that, the feelings of trust, respect and safety are all important factors. Anyone can say things online, video chat/the phone but without the physical presence, my submission just doesn't show up
Posted
@switchbbyx this was perfectly said blocking culture is insane
Posted
For me no. It doesnt work. I need physical and real life interaction. Online simply isnt real to me. Thats my opinion that suits me. Not to undermine anyone else.
I just cant grasp anything from soemthing if i cant see touch, smell, feel and taste it.

People often say the same about LDR but i did try this. Cus a real-life interaction is possible. And it works great for me. Simply for that in person experience. Without that element.. it wouldnt have lasted for me.
Posted

For me personally I found an online dynamic psychologically difficult. You’re trying to please someone you don’t know & the doubts of trust often creep in.

You’re performing intimate tasks for a stranger who you’ve never met & possibly won’t ever meet & therefore you don’t know who they really are.
Waiting for contact & tasks becomes a bit of a minefield trying to play it cool but constantly obsessively waiting.

I’ve tried it once & it definitely wasn’t for me. 

Posted
I find it tedious, I need the sensory aspect of the dynamic you can only send so many pics and videos!
Posted
I can derive and give a significant amount of enjoyment with someone who plays with me online. It can be wonderfully fulfilling and develop into a valued connection. However, the *** in us needs touch to thrive. A mental connection isn’t a complete replacement for lack of touch.
Posted
Online does nothing for me personally and these apps are full of cheeky cunts who try to get *** out of ya 😂
Posted
3 hours ago, ImnotThere94 said:
Online does nothing for me personally and these apps are full of cheeky cunts who try to get *** out of ya 😂

I do like online play due to social/identity/anonymity reasons but i found out that majority of people here for online ply are financial frauds. They should mention in first message or in profile. They claim they urgently need *** because some lousy reason. What they think people here are thumb suckling 5 years old fool?

Posted
3 hours ago, Kar_som said:

I do like online play due to social/identity/anonymity reasons but i found out that majority of people here for online ply are financial frauds. They should mention in first message or in profile. They claim they urgently need *** because some lousy reason. What they think people here are thumb suckling 5 years old fool?

They prey on the lonely, the desperate, Tom he *** and people who lack intelligence and awareness. Just because they try it with you doesn’t mean they think you fit these categories, they just try their luck with anyone haha

Posted
Online does nothing for me, I much prefer meeting someone and having a connection in person.
Posted
Yesterday at 10:17 AM, ThatWallaceGirl said:
As a submissive I was in a dynamic with a dom for about 2 years. We live together now so

Waww that’s a successful story! Good for you

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I specialize in online bdsm mainly because there is nobody in my area interested in anything real. I have had many relationships with doms and subs alike so I will separate them.
When it comes for me domming subs it depends on the sub alone how active and engaged they are and I suggest having at least some RL experience beforehand as it can really go their pathetic fantasies going.
When it comes to subbing for doms, the biggest issue is availability. Usually there are 200 subs for 1 dom and the dom is spammed constantly with begging subs. They can pick whichever sub they like, but can properly attend to only one or two so those others have to keep looking. Eventually all of my doms stopped writing after a couple of months at the longest.

It's hard to pull off online bdsm properly for a long term fun, but if both sides are experienced, willing to keep at it and spicing it up maybe with one RL visit a year if possible, then I think it would he a wonderful, memorable relationship.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It's a good apetizer but nothing beats the main dish
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Everyone is different of course.

Online serves my needs.

The challenge is finding the right sub who will take it seriously. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I had an online sexual relationship for about 3 years once!
  • 3 months later...