All I Want For Xmas...Is A Sly, Sneaky, Sadist

CopperKnob

Posted
On the basis that it's just 11 weeks til Christmas...

In Vanillaville, there's one highway to Quality Satisfaction Street, so it couldn't be easier to arrive at your destination. Just let your inhibition go, learn a few skills, and enjoy the impending lust.

Kinkston doesn't have highways, just thousands of winding streets. You can lose yourself in a forest for years or head into a new suburb every week. If you want to plan an epic trip for you and your sub, you have to think harder than you have to in Vanillaville. There are hundreds of skills to learn in this city.

A Sneaky Sadist can take you to entirely new planets. There's not much you can do in Kinkston without a creative mind and a generous amount of evil. A skilled man can turn anything into a headfuck, and there are few things more delicious than that.

BDSM is not a lifestyle (🍿) but an art. I'm not even referencing the gorgeous things tops can achieve with rope. Nope. My favourite talent is cunning. I'll take a sly and creative Dom over a shibari pro every single time.

Of course, a cunning shibari pro is even better because rope can be a million toys at once. If you don't have a sly, sneaky brain, all you're going to achieve is a pretty suspension.

The glee of a bratty Dom is even more important than Phish Food 🍨, and we can spot it at 50 paces. It's the glint in his eye. It's the don't-give-a-fuck attitude he displays when he walks into a room. It's the unholy and impossible scenes he comes up with. All those traits are inherent to his character. Evil cannot be learned. It can only be set free.

An inhibited Sadist is kinda like being constipated. You're uncomfortable, restless and lacking energy.

I'd be incredibly bored and whats more likely to bring out the bratty sub? Yep, boredom.

I'd rather be with a man who isn't bothered by his tar-black dreams. Give me a Dom who knows exactly what to do with all my "usemeusemeusemes". That's all I need for Christmas.
Posted
Meh...I'll settle for some new knickers and a packet of lace top stockings personally 😃
Posted
7 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Meh...I'll settle for some new knickers and a packet of lace top stockings personally 😃

Easily pleased, push the boat out, ask for some seamed stockings

Posted
How badly do you lust after the last green triangle on Quality Street?
Posted
Oh, it’s cuffing season again… and I watch as my failures stack ever higher… sigh…
Posted
10 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Easily pleased, push the boat out, ask for some seamed stockings

Forget that...that's extra work to get them straight 🤣😂

Posted
21 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The greens and the purples 😉

Bah humbug! It's all about the strawberry fondants!🤤

Posted
5 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Bah humbug! It's all about the strawberry fondants!🤤

🤢🤢
You can keep them and the orange cremes too. You can even have the nut from the purple one, I only choose them because the competition (of me, myself and I) is to bite off the end without the nut

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

🤢🤢
You can keep them and the orange cremes too. You can even have the nut from the purple one, I only choose them because the competition (of me, myself and I) is to bite off the end without the nut

I'm sure there's an innuendo about eating my nuts in there somewhere 😂😂 but honestly I'm too tired to think, my Brian isn't working.. imma just eat them tasty orange cremes and be happy 😁

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

🤢🤢

I'm dibbsing the penny toffees if we're allocating by type 😃

Posted
5 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I'm sure there's an innuendo about eating my nuts in there somewhere 😂😂 but honestly I'm too tired to think, my Brian isn't working.. imma just eat them tasty orange cremes and be happy 😁

Your "Brian" isn't working? Is that an euphemism? 🤔

Posted

Your "Brian" isn't working? Is that an euphemism? 🤔

Ha! I typed brain and for some reason it autocorrected to Brian and it made me chuckle so I left it 😁 my Brian works perfectly well thank you very much!! 😂😂

Posted
5 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Ha! I typed brain and for some reason it autocorrected to Brian and it made me chuckle so I left it 😁 my Brian works perfectly well thank you very much!! 😂😂

Well if it's good enough for the Arctic Monkeys.... 😂🤣

Posted
19 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Just not the brain, which in the case of males, is ironically typically know as the 'other' brain 🤦‍♀️

Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

These pop culture comments!! Off to google!

You've gotta be down with the kids CK!! 🤣😂

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

The arthritis won't allow me to get down there?

No wonder you won't get on your knees for a dominant!! 🤣😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

No wonder you won't get on your knees for a dominant!! 🤣😂

Good point! Absolutely the reason why I can't find a decent one

Posted

Good point! Absolutely the reason why I can't find a decent one

See? Nothing at all to do with a dearth of decent ones, or ones that can't send a well written and respectful message, or those that mistake BDSM for being all about what they want....it's your knees that are to blame 🤣😂

Posted
6 hours ago, gemini_man said:

See? Nothing at all to do with a dearth of decent ones, or ones that can't send a well written and respectful message, or those that mistake BDSM for being all about what they want....it's your knees that are to blame 🤣😂

Yeah, well we often have posts about these sorts of things...it's all my fault!

Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Yeah, well we often have posts about these sorts of things...it's all my fault!

We do but I bet this is the first time your knees have been blamed 😂🤣