Thinking of becoming a prof dom

Jeromiah

Posted
I’ve been told a few years back by a couple of people that I should think about becoming a professional dominant and actually charging people for the privilege of my just ordering them around and degrading them on camera, via text or in person
Any advices ?
Posted
Treat it like any other self employed venture. Look into it and see if it would be worthwhile. You can advertise on sites like Adult work for example. With a profile there you can set out what you will do, and your charges
Posted
It's not "just ordering them around and degrading them"...
You need professional properties and skills which probably you do not have otherwise you would not post what you are posting
Posted

it's something which - I wouldn't try to either discourage or encourage but to look at the reality of the situation to see if it is for you.

So, for example.  Do you understand the work others do?  Not just in session, but in marketing, prep, image, so on.  What they offer and don't offer.   It is certainly a bit more than ordering people about.

Clients tend to approach Pros, particularly in the first instances, for certain types of fetishes or activities they want to do or explore - and - this is something of course, the more you can offer the more likely for a booking but this is also stuff you have to be able to do safely.

There are an awful lot of people do some form of remote on online play (text/cam/etc) and so it's often rarely all that lucrative because there are so many - the majority of guys you might otherwise decline play with (or, accept it) are not likely to pay - or of course some that do, there's a risk of taking advantage of naivety and so push for more for less.

If you are looking at in person - where?  A lot of people are cautious where to meet for their own safety, having randos to your house is risky, as is going to theirs.   If you're near Manchester there are a choice of dungeons they are typically around £50 per hour (which you pay regardless of if the client shows up or not) which eats into a lot of what is reasonable to charge for a tribute : as someone new/unknown you are going to struggle to get more than £150ph, and you're losing a 3rd of that to the dungeon before you consider any of your other overheads (from travel to any other maintenance and as well as the time spent discussing the session, the time spent discussing requests that don't end in a booking) 

Posted
There’s a market for it, there’s plenty of idiots with *** to burn, as long as you did your research and went in with a loaded gun why not lol
Posted

There  is a market   lots   of  free sites  like locanto   to advertise  for free  put  an ad  on and  see what response  you  get personaly  i would  only  meet a dom in real life  online does  nothing  for  me

• 1 month later...
Posted

Go  for  it   real   life  would  be great

• 2 months later...
Posted
I would only do it online because I don’t have a place to do it irl
Mystery-91773
Posted

Why would anyone (women primarily) pay for something they can get for free? IRL depending your local maybe as a top pending your skills. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Mystery-91773 said:

Why would anyone (women primarily) pay for something they can get for free? IRL depending your local maybe as a top pending your skills. 

there's lots of reasons.

I mean, for example (unless you're on a water meter) water comes out of your tap for free, but people still buy bottled water.  Or other things to drink.    People can cook at home, but still like to go to restaurants.  

Posted
Im a sub and was also advised by several pro doms that i could become a prof dom but its just not my natural instinct.
I guess the only way to know for sure is take a few lessons and see if it flows.
I might take my own advice 😁