My policy

Posted
I typically only date women who are submissive. When a woman states she does not think she is submissive I don't push to find out. We simple never cross that line.
Do other people do this or am I the only one who has strictly only dated subs?
Posted
On the flip side i only date dom types, simply because it wouldn't work other wise. Someone trying to be dom for me doesnt work so I simply don't date them x
Posted
57 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:
On the flip side i only date dom types, simply because it wouldn't work other wise. Someone trying to be dom for me doesnt work so I simply don't date them x

Not sure I follow your meaning in the last part.

Posted
Cheekysub is saying "Someone trying to be is not the same as they are", and agree with her. I am the same as not crossing the line. My problem was some were little upset, because I wouldn't date them like Cheekysub does... I don't understand why they would be bit upset, when I was polite.
Posted

@Sire_Osiris so like if a girl said she would try to be sub for you, but she's just not, I'm assuming you would avoid as its not who she truely is.

Its the same for Me, someone saying they would try to be dom for Me, it's just not the natural connection for me so i dont date someone who isn't dom naturally x

Posted
Now I understand. And yes, I agree there have been women I turned down on our first conversation as I knew instantly they would not make a good sub regardless of how much they said they were willing to try it.
Posted
When people don't seem to fit me, for whatever reason, I don't push - they'll be happier with someone else, and I'll be happier with someone else too. Move on.
Re dom/sub filtering - i think unless a person is a switch, has switchy desires, I think no one ever dates a person who isn't a match - subs probably never date subs, and doms probably never date doms.
  • 5 months later...