Where to *** roleplay

Shadow24

Posted

Unless lucky enough to meet a like-minded owner who owns their own place with a (very) private garden,  for someone like me who doesn't want to do *** or pet play publicy (and where going to the bathroom outside is a must) are there any places that can be hired that have dungeons AND private outdoor space?  Has anyone out there been to one like that?

I have visited a private hire dungeon in lancs (can't remember where) and don't recall a garden (and it was on a busy main road), and I gather the Cheshire dungeon is all indoors.  The only other option I can think of is some sort of holiday cottage thats well off the beaten track.  Costs are a big issue from my point of view, but would appreciate hearing other's experiences and recommendations.

Posted

any form of outdoor play is legally a nightmare.

by the letter of the law in the UK the land must not only be private BUT not viewable from another piece of public land.

Most dungeons are where they have to be, which is often industrial estates, or basements below shops, or so on - which often removes outdoor options - and also - unless you exclusively hired the dungeon this still has to be something others there would consent to seeing 

you might be better looking at hiring remote holiday cottages as you say - but then of course remembering it is not your private land, so if you are caught that could strike you off being able to hire from the company or others.  It would count as defecating the property.

Posted

as a suggestion actually

the best bet is to look up an outdoor kink event - in the UK that is probably Kinky Kamping - although, it may well be worth telling the organisers what you are into - especially if you're doing stuff on land they'll also be using

Posted
16 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

as a suggestion actually

the best bet is to look up an outdoor kink event - in the UK that is probably Kinky Kamping - although, it may well be worth telling the organisers what you are into - especially if you're doing stuff on land they'll also be using

Thanks I didn't know those things existed so I will have a look.

• 3 weeks later...
CanterburyTog
Posted

My friend runs a 56 acre establishment in Kent with no neighbours. It's a setup purely for adult gatherings, events, clubs, solo projects. It has open areas and woodland as well as the main building hosting pool, dungeon. 

I myself would use this facility for pet themed meets but I haven't found the right pet yet. 

Plenty of pet players out there, just not connected yet with joint needs