One piece swimsuit fetish

littleyum

Posted

All of my life I have looked and loved one piece swimsuits. Bodies look awesome male and female alike and after trying my first one on when I was younger, I was addicted to the way they feel on me. Is there any other people who love the way tight lycra hugs their bodies and does it feel arousing? ??

Posted
I wrestled in high school and it always had me turned on with a semi
But I do have to say that suit looks great on you even that beautiful flower showing under it
Posted
I can appreciate your fetish, but only from the point of having a woman wear it on herself for me. I had an interesting ‘frottage’ experience in a swimming pool in Cyprus once, many years ago now - with my ex wife.

She was wearing a black Lycra all in one swimsuit in the pool, and proceeded to rub herself against me in the water. I found this incredibly arousing… having her then stroke me while I fondled her through the material.

I then sat on the side - in the sunshine, while she used her large, Lycra clad breasts on me. The sight of my orgasm on her black Lycra covered cleavage was exquisite.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Yep, me too… since I was 11, I’m 52 now. My fetish changes and swaps around from swimsuits, leotards, cat suits, latex and inflatable latex.. even combine inflatable latex with a swimsuit. These days I prefer high lycra content (25%) Leohex suits, they just fit well and are really shiny!