30 Questions Q13

Pa****

Posted

Is sexual availability, being available to your partner any time he or she wants, part of your submission? Why or why not? Are there limits to this?
or the reverse is his/her availability when you want part of your Dominance

Q12, Q11, and the previous 10

Posted

D:

It is and it isnt , its nearly a CNC scenario very objectifying that does not always sit right with me. But yes it is part of the dynamic.

Posted
Sexual availability 100%. Being used is a huge turn on. If I say no, or try to stop her, she can hurt me until I submit—but let me stress, discussion and agreement on this needs to happen first, don’t just assume this is okay in all Dom/Sub relationships. I also have a safe word if I need it.

As for being available in general, no. I have a life, work, friends, etc. and those things are important for my well-being and mental health—she would never get in the way of that. But again, that’s just me.
Posted
I have a busy lifestyle so it's impossible for me to give my body over to someone and make myself available as and when they require it. And besides, I want my secual needs met, its not all about them
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
When we are able to be together, my Dom would be able to grab me, bend me over something, toss me on the bed, etc. and have his way with me with very little warning needed. Outside of times we can arrange to be together I have a life with a lot of little details to keep track of, and I would anticipate him having to deal with the mundane world as well.