Beat photos

Pr****

Posted
Are there particular pictures you look for on a profile or want to see when deciding if that person is of interest to you?
Posted
Pictures alone wouldn't decide if someone was for me - but some pictures may decide someone isn't for me
Posted
Hello Premtaur. The short answer is - no.
I tend to read through profiles first, and then if the owner interests me, I scan their pictures. There are certain images I like - I think that is true of all of us, but that is not my first ‘port of call’ on a profile……
Posted
17 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Pictures alone wouldn't decide if someone was for me - but some pictures may decide someone isn't for me

That makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

Posted
15 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:
Hello Premtaur. The short answer is - no.
I tend to read through profiles first, and then if the owner interests me, I scan their pictures. There are certain images I like - I think that is true of all of us, but that is not my first ‘port of call’ on a profile……

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Posted
At least two good quality face shots from the shoulders up without filters. Two full body shot of good quality and must included her face, or have some way to know the body shot is connected to the face shot. To me facial attraction is much more important than body attraction. And the person being honest by posting who they are is ALSO important.
Posted
For me it's more about what photos I don't want to see. Example, if someone has a shirtless pic as their main profile picture I usually pass them up, no matter how physically attractive they are. To me it shows almost a lack of self respect, and too much emphasis on image and not enough on character. I'm a much bigger fan of character lol. I know that sounds kinda prudish, especially here, but as a demi I'm always looking for that connection, and if a picture is worth a thousand words, all that sort of pic says to me is "I'm too concerned with how I look to pay attention to who I am as a human being". I hope that makes sense. It sounded great in my head lol
Posted
35 minutes ago, Th4tFl0w3rL4dy said:
For me it's more about what photos I don't want to see. Example, if someone has a shirtless pic as their main profile picture I usually pass them up, no matter how physically attractive they are. To me it shows almost a lack of self respect, and too much emphasis on image and not enough on character. I'm a much bigger fan of character lol. I know that sounds kinda prudish, especially here, but as a demi I'm always looking for that connection, and if a picture is worth a thousand words, all that sort of pic says to me is "I'm too concerned with how I look to pay attention to who I am as a human being". I hope that makes sense. It sounded great in my head lol

Yes it makes sense. Thanks for sharing

Posted
50 minutes ago, Daddy_Emo said:
At least two good quality face shots from the shoulders up without filters. Two full body shot of good quality and must included her face, or have some way to know the body shot is connected to the face shot. To me facial attraction is much more important than body attraction. And the person being honest by posting who they are is ALSO important.

I can understand that. Thanks for sharing

Posted
57 minutes ago, Daddy_Emo said:

On the subject of filters …..
That is a good point.
I normally ignore anyone who has filters on their pics. I’m not interested in bunny ears - or dog noses - or the word ‘cute’ plastered all over your face. I will make the judgement as to whether I see you as cute thank you.

Frankly, if you use filters, I think you have something to hide - or the photo is fake.
I would rather see a real person - ‘warts and all’ as the saying goes.

There has only been one exception to that on this site - and that is because she wrote to me, and I was instantly intrigued by her. I overlooked her use of filters as a result.

Posted
A decent photo portraying an actual depiction of the persons face, is the first thing I look for.
Posted
27 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:

On the subject of filters …..
That is a good point.
I normally ignore anyone who has filters on their pics. I’m not interested in bunny ears - or dog noses - or the word ‘cute’ plastered all over your face. I will make the judgement as to whether I see you as cute thank you.

Frankly, if you use filters, I think you have something to hide - or the photo is fake.
I would rather see a real person - ‘warts and all’ as the saying goes.

There has only been one exception to that on this site - and that is because she wrote to me, and I was instantly intrigued by her. I overlooked her use of filters as a result.

I’m not a fan of filters myself to be honest.

Posted
I don’t show people my face until I like them. Shrug.

Enough pictures to make me know that the other person is real. One picture isn’t enough.
Posted
An updated pic otherwise it’s just catfish. So many people just upload photos of when they think they looked the best, not the current photos, drives me mad.
Posted
Like I mean ppl upload pics of when they were 10-20 years younger… I mean why? A lot of people dig older looking people, no need to catfish.
Posted
Or like they’ll upload pics of when they were a certain size and you’ll be attracted to that but then they’ll show up looking completely different. I personally own being a plus size girl
Posted
Just please, to anyone reading this, use updated photos !! Own it babes 💜
Posted
Authentic and unfiltered full face anything outside of that is a no for me, why are we hiding you’re/were here to get to know people who we could vibe with.

Be authentic all you

Some will

Some won’t

Who cares not everyone is made to be a match find one who vibes the others don’t matter they’re not paying bills
Posted
It has to be a woman for me hopefully with eyes and legs, feet and a bottom …Yep that is it for me
Posted
Maybe I am an odd one but... My brain works digitally or in real life exactly in the same way, "5 seconds to impress me". If I am attracted, then I read the profile (with the hope that something smart and interesting is written in there).
Posted
Photos where I can get a feel of their personality as well as body type. For body type they can be partial - same for face. For personality I look for their activities and personal style in they’re daily life.

I don’t rely on photos tho. First thing I look for is the verified tick mark. Then look to see what they wrote in their bio. The more written the better.
Posted
The biggest "no" is when they use body parts found on the internet, and women... WOMEN! This is a huge red flag, because privacy.
Posted

I love pictures  and imagery - I work with them, I make them and I enjoy them..... turns out my minds is wired that way (big visual bias as a balance against other stuff 'written / meanings)

So yes pics work for me.....   I like to see shots that show some time / thought / care has been given in taking / making them...  ie not in a really untidy area, not with friends / family photos on the wall in the background.  Maybe some thought has been given as to what they want the image to portray......   smile, whacky sense of humour, sensual, sexual.....!!!!   Similarly to what they are wearing...  maybe that is relating to their likings...

Face pics are good but also understand that not everyone wants to publish their face online in such a way.....

Filters has been mentioned and covered much before.... they dont really work for me but again I understand why some use them for their own purposes and how it can help with breaking down certain barriers that might stop them posting pics... some pics with filters can be fun as well.

And having said all that pictures are just part of the story... for me to connect with any9ne it is all about the communication  discussion, enjoyment, humour.....   I will still enjoy the pictures ;)