Fart fetish

fa****

Posted
How do you tell someone you like that you have a fart fetish n think theyre gonna be okay with it?
Posted
Same way as you tell them about any other fetish or liking you may have, openly and honestly and if necessary in a way that explains the interest.
All while being prepared to accept that it may not be for them.
TheDeathRictus
Posted
Share a bowl of chilli and let them find out đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ€­đŸ€­
Posted
Don’t. Just fart in their face. If they don’t like it then at least you got one off
Posted

this person you 'like' - are you in any form of relationship with them?

otherwise, do they need to know?

Posted
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say your username might give them the ***iest of hints there, babes

Posted
6 minutes ago, Experienced_Dom said:
Don’t. Just fart in their face. If they don’t like it then at least you got one off

What a terrific handle you have on consent ‘experienced dom’ 🙄

Posted
Just be upfront, but with no expectation for them to be interested in the fetish.

If the fetish is a deciding factor for you, you have your answer sooner rather than later.

Otherwise, you both move on, either with the fetish in your dynamic, or without it.

If they judge you very harshly for voicing your fetish, it reflects more on them then you. There there are many, more accepting people out there for you.

(I do provide this comment in the belief they are also part of the kink community. If they are external to the community they may need some time to wrap their head around it all)
Posted
They might not be okay with it. Otherwise the same you tell them anything else :) X
Posted
If it’s just “like” I would maybe not divulge that. But if you are talking about kinks then go for it. If it’s a serious relationship then tell them.
If they don’t like it, then they aren’t the person for you.
Posted
I think your username does a pretty good job of letting them know right away.
Posted
I mean know the person built a long relationship and disclose it if you want it's your option. But if they love you they will either accept or not accept but still stay with you. Just like if they had a kink but you don't like it that's ok it doesn't affect the relationship, you will stay with them and work around find things you both like i presume if your kinky there are many kinks to choose from. But loving for the personality is the key goal then kinks and spices second. But this is my opinion.
Posted
No kink shaming please. This person is asking a legit question.

I’d be up front. If you’re uncomfortable, wait for an opportunity or opening when asked to list your kinks. Either way there’s natural consequences. I’m more of a rip off the bandage now guy.
Posted
Rip is off like a bandaid đŸ©č it might actually make them more comfortable to let it go instead of giving themselves a stomach ache trying to hold it in honestly
Posted
Honestly there is no real way to guarantee that they’re gonna be okay with it. It’s kind of difficult sharing any of your fetishes with someone new, but you just have to go for it.
Posted
You can't think anything unless you tell them. Be empathetic and self aware of what a comparatively rare kink this is, on top of the stigma. Remember to love yourself and see who else wants to come along for the ride.
Posted
I would say there’s all kinds of kinks. Find someone u feel comfortable with and provide it in a list of a few things and ask for their 5. There will be discussion on both sides making a safe even platform. U like what u like, ask for it
Posted
I think its a difficult one and you would have to choose the situation carefully ..best not at say a restaurant table or indeed a family garden party 

Posted
Honestly, just be straight up, man. If the conversation about kinks and fetishes arise, tell them everything. Yeah, maybe they won’t like it, but it’s far better to know than to never find out and just assume.

Hell, who knows, maybe they’re willing to give it a shot. But if this is a deciding factor on your relationship with said person, then go in their prepared for their answer.

I hope all of the advice you’ve received from everyone has been beneficial for you! Wish you the best!
Posted
Jus let them fart around you and say Wow you stink so good Lol
Posted
I personally dont have a fetish around them, but i find them funny and confort in the fact that my partner feels relaxed and natural enought to fart in my presence, im guilty of having tickled untill a fart came out before, but an honest conversation is always the way to go.