Curious person

da****

Posted
I was wondering if it was weird if I wanted two females to dominate me and basicly treat me like a female and use fake Dicks on me ?
Posted
No, not really.
To be honest it might end up on my bucket list 😀.
I hope you can achieve it one day.
Posted
No, I wouldn't say it's weird. It's not my thing, personally. But it's quite a common fantasy nonetheless.
Posted
You would love it cuz my wife and my mother were my mistresses before they died of cancer
Posted
7 minutes ago, sheilalynnamber said:
You would love it cuz my wife and my mother were my mistresses before they died of cancer

YOU WOT M8?!

Posted

fantasies around being pegged or spitroasted are fairly common

though the notion of "treat me like a female" - the fuck does that mean?

Posted
I'm relatively new to kink, 5-6 years. Something like you describe does seem "weird" to me. However, I must remind myself to not kink shame. It isn't any stranger than me enjoying vaginal fisting, or using a coke bottle to stretch my wife's pussy. Whatever gets you going is perfectly normal.
Posted

i find it hot honestly, its defs not weird

Posted
To all I had to females that were my mistresses one was my wife and one was my mother now they're up in heaven they pass away from cancer but we had the most fantastic loving relationship having two females on my mistress I was there sex slave oh my God I had so much fun it kept me and woman's clothing and make up all the time at night that I brought in other women no other shemales crossdressers transvestites transgenders some men but mostly women in transgenders that dressed up in women's clothing makeup and wanted to be that way I would never regret doing it ever with my two messages very very much
Posted

It's probably one of the fantasies most  men have in the kink scene, totally not weird and the norm for the majority.

Not for everyone but kinks and personal fantasies vary, but you will find it's quite a large percentage of men think about it and enjoy.

Posted
Weird? Maybe. But I like weird things, so…

Spitroast. That’s a new one on me. I’m game. 😹
Mystery-91773
Posted

Define weird in a world of fetish and kink