New Messaging System

purplepie

Posted
How soon can we have the current glitches caused by this update fixed?
For example: Multiple messages received aren't all visible unless I log out then back in (only the last one is visible).
I'm sure others will post their own issues
Posted
15 minutes ago, captain-kink said:

How soon can we have the current glitches caused by this update fixed?
For example: Multiple messages received aren't all visible unless I log out then back in (only the last one is visible).
I'm sure others will post their own issues

For any glitch/bug you find, I'll try to collect them and create tickets :relaxed:

Posted
The double checkmarks which used to indicate that a message has been read no longer appear. I can't tell if my messages have been read or not
Posted
Pressing the Return key now sends a (one-line) message
I used to be able to use Return to start a new line within a message, so that a single message had multiple lines. I would then use the arrow button to send that multiple-line message
Posted
Why charge people to use basic features? I find better luck on meeting people through social media which In turn I never have to pay to send a pic.
Posted

Is this update the reason all my messages seem to have disappeared? When I go to my Inbox there is just a blank page.

Posted
1 hour ago, iamdog said:

I used to be able to use Return to start a new line within a message, so that a single message had multiple lines. I would then use the arrow button to send that multiple-line message

agreed, i like to break up my message to help separate areas of replying to others messages. this return sends message makes the message feel hard to follow when things are not separated.

Posted
Now this is an update I can get behind 👌
Posted
1 hour ago, iamdog said:

It's still possible if you press control+return. But yeah, it should be made clear for all users or possible to disable. I'm writing that down. Have received a lot of those comments. 

Posted
1 hour ago, tightbondage27 said:

Is this update the reason all my messages seem to have disappeared? When I go to my Inbox there is just a blank page.

This shouldn't happen at all!! Have you tried logging in and out + refreshing the page? 

Posted

also the messages dont send correctly. The grammarly funtion doesnt work either, its so buggy. and not a good start.

Posted
2 minutes ago, purplepie said:

It's still possible if you press control+return. But yeah, it should be made clear for all users or possible to disable. I'm writing that down. Have received a lot of those comments. 

Thats so stupid, now we have to hit two buttons to continue to message when it would be so much easier to hit a "send" icon. surely things are meant to be easier for the user.

Posted
3 minutes ago, purplepie said:

This shouldn't happen at all!! Have you tried logging in and out + refreshing the page? 

Yes, several times. On my phone the messages don't appear at all, but did up to several hours ago. On my laptop I'm able to read messages. But the phone is my preferred device.

Posted

ooops, another problem. just started to type a message but after the first two lines I can not see what im writing as the window of text doesnt scroll up to show what you are typing. so after the first two lines of text, we are typing blind. At this rate, im not able to effectively continut to communicate with the person im in mid flow of conversation.

Posted

Is this y none of my msgs are showing? How is this any gd when u cant see anything

Posted
32 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

ooops, another problem. just started to type a message but after the first two lines I can not see what im writing as the window of text doesnt scroll up to show what you are typing. so after the first two lines of text, we are typing blind. At this rate, im not able to effectively continut to communicate with the person im in mid flow of conversation.

39 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

also the messages dont send correctly. The grammarly funtion doesnt work either, its so buggy. and not a good start.

Grammarly works on my device... I will make a note of both points. I'm having the same experience when writing several lines

Posted
28 minutes ago, purplepie said:

Grammarly works on my device... I will make a note of both points. I'm having the same experience when writing several lines

odd, its working on other platforms but just not here (it did before) and I really need all the help i can get with spelling lol

Posted
Well it deleted all my inbox, so that’s kind of uncool.
Posted
2 minutes ago, CaloeVera said:

Well it deleted all my inbox, so that’s kind of uncool.

I thought the same but refreshing or using the App or website had them come back. try switching between them.

DommeoftheUniverse
Posted
I got a phone call from a member Ive never chatted to in chat or dm... How do O stop that from happening please?
Posted
it would be awesome to have the ability to react to each message. via heart or emojis?
Posted

Does the "last seen" always show? Or if you're set on invisible does it show the last time you were "online"?

Posted
58 minutes ago, DommeoftheUniverse said:

I got a phone call from a member Ive never chatted to in chat or dm... How do O stop that from happening please?

Ive had the same, random people calling me who Ive never chatted to. I would love to know how to stop it. Why are the worst people doing this always have VIP membership? Ive had two today.