Classic non-fetishist girlfriend problem

Posted

So i've been dating this girl for three years now, and she is my first girlfriend. Ever since I can remember, i've always had a strong foot fetish (i'm not specially into bdsm or submission, i just get really turned on when i get to see her feet –or any other woman's). The point is that i've never told her cause i'm afraid she doesn't find it usual and somehow refuses me, or feels uncomfortable while having sex. I have tried very light things like kissing her feet but just as an excuse to start oral sex and though i didn't feel she was terrified, she wasn't delighted either. So the question here is: how could you get a non-fetishist (neither "antifetishist") person into it? I really feel great with her but don't want to die without having ever tried foot fetish sex.

–sorry for the long text and maybe off-topic question, but this has been in my head gor too long and i have no one to talk about it with 💔

Posted

Communication and consent. You don't have to confess your foot fetish. But maybe start a conversation about kinky things...and casually ask how she'd feel about having her feet kissed etc...then you will know how she feels. If she's fairly positive you can suggest giving it a go and continue from there. 

Posted

the fact she doesn't try to stop you if you go for her feet during foreplay suggests this isn't a limit for her.  She may already have her suspicions - but - you know - after 3 years she isn't suddenly going to dump you if you confess you really like her feet.

Posted
Hi!! You talk about sex, firstly? If u were my partner, i'd like to know what please you. Foot fetish isn't that unusual thing to make her freak out. I think you can start asking about stuff that she would like to do and then talk about your desires