Question to submissive folks. What do you think about and how do you feel when...?

Ach1ll3s

Posted

So, a question to submissive people. I want to know what you think about and feel:
a) immediately after you've understood that you will get ***d;
b) during the period after you've understood what's about to happen and the moment it starts happening (presuming there was any time in between);
c) during the act of *** itself?

Thank you!

Posted
A. Instantly feel *** and slight *** (in a good way) beginning to place my mind into the space of not wanting to letting down my Dom
B. Anticipation of what the *** will be, the feeling of excitement that comes with that.
c. The *** pleasure combined to take me into a sub space of euphoria
Posted
A) ***.
B) Tingling in my body from the anticipation.
C) *** followed by more ***, followed by pleasure.
Posted
A) OMG feeling in two different ways one of *** and the other of excitement mixed together making you feel *** but on edge with anticipation of what’s about to unfold
B) holding your breathe with anticipation waiting for that *** or what act is about to happen
C) elation and expectation of the a sigh of relief that will come, the mix of *** and pleasure not sure you can take any more followed by the pleasure release.
Posted

I love the orgasmic thrill I get in my arse when I know that I am going to get a beating or another shock

• 4 months later...
Plaything69
Posted

I'm yet to experience this but know matter how willing I am there would be lots of worry stress & excitement all at the same time I think I'd love to volunteer for a long term study.