Subs, what are certain things your Dom's do that make you weak?

Posted

I am curious to know what makes Subs attracted to the Doms they are with. My ex sub, she used to love hear my deep voice. It would turn her on more and using it to command her to do things would be the icing on the cake. She would immediately be aroused and listen immediately. 

Posted

Also when I used to call her "bbygurl" with my voice. 

Posted
I like the question difficult to answer hi I'm Vicky if I heard a sweet voice I would throw guards on the other hand if I heard a woman's voice coming from a washing machine hose I would take notice great question I don't know the answer
Posted
I don't know why we need a coffee break im always with one I like you all and the dollar store rocks
Posted
Weak? Is it a Dominant’s role to make their Submissive weak…given it’s a gift I mean?
Posted
I’m not too sure a real Dominant would want to their Submissive weak.

Interesting debate mind.
Posted
1 hour ago, seleneexo said:
I love a stern compassionate voice

I see compassionate voice. I'll try that more often and see how it works.

Posted
6 hours ago, naughtynat said:
I’m not too sure a real Dominant would want to their Submissive weak.

Interesting debate mind.

It's a phrase, it's not a person being weak, it's a state of desire, strong minded people can still desire stronger than their minds

Posted
1 hour ago, Jayjay1989936 said:

It's a phrase, it's not a person being weak, it's a state of desire, strong minded people can still desire stronger than their minds

Will bare that in mind 👍🏻

Posted
I’m trying to leave my Master now but it’s the location factor and I truly am a slut, I adore his Cock (that’s when I get it) every 3 months if I’m lucky!
Posted
3 hours ago, Real5819 said:
I’m trying to leave my Master now but it’s the location factor and I truly am a slut, I adore his Cock (that’s when I get it) every 3 months if I’m lucky!

Every 3 months? Move on Real5819. Plenty of more Cock in the sea. So to speak 🤣🤣🤣 He clearly doesn’t have the time and effort for you. You’re worth more sweet 💖

Posted
8 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Every 3 months? Move on Real5819. Plenty of more Cock in the sea. So to speak 🤣🤣🤣 He clearly doesn’t have the time and effort for you. You’re worth more sweet 💖

We are all worth more hun. Some just bizarrely enjoy the mind f**k and have no conscience in misleading us 🙄 No one deserves that 🥰

Posted
1 hour ago, naughtynat said:

We are all worth more hun. Some just bizarrely enjoy the mind f**k and have no conscience in misleading us 🙄 No one deserves that 🥰

I agree, no one should go through that.

Posted
2 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Thank You!

Posted
I’m physically and mentally strong, so nothing anyone else can do can make me weak. *** on the other hand, that I can feel in droves.

I love a caring voice, so long as the words are anything but. It’s the calmness that I’m afraid of. If you have to raise your voice with me, it won’t work. A little venom and a calm voice goes a long way.

When I’m tied up, the *** gets much deeper because then I literally can’t stop a Dom from doing whatever they want.

I hope that answers your question.
Posted
31 minutes ago, Real5819 said:

Thank You!

You’re very welcome 💖

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
3 hours ago, h2ohno said:

I’m physically and mentally strong, so nothing anyone else can do can make me weak. *** on the other hand, that I can feel in droves.

I love a caring voice, so long as the words are anything but. It’s the calmness that I’m afraid of. If you have to raise your voice with me, it won’t work. A little venom and a calm voice goes a long way.

When I’m tied up, the *** gets much deeper because then I literally can’t stop a Dom from doing whatever they want.

I hope that answers your question.

I understand that *** tied up. I've got someone coming in a week who says he wants to tie me down with my bum in the air and brutally thrash it so hard i howl and cry and piss my little panties with the ***. I'm really scared of that but the thought of losing control like that also excites me. I think day to day I'm mentally really strong now and well balanced since i ascended meditating so going through something where i have no control and feel real *** is a little like the excitement before getting on a big fast rollercoaster. The ride might scare the hell out of me (he's serious about wanting to make me piss myself with *** and ***, i don't think he can do it to me but the fact that's a sort of 2 way challenge is also exciting) but no matter how scared at the time i think the lift back to normal confidence afterwards will be exhilarating. A properly high rush. He's agreed to my limits of no permanent damage or scarring so i feel i can let him do it safely. He's a real sadist. My bum's in for some real *** !

Posted
Just now, SpankedBrat said:

I understand that *** tied up. I've got someone coming in a week who says he wants to tie me down with my bum in the air and brutally thrash it so hard i howl and cry and piss my little panties with the ***. I'm really scared of that but the thought of losing control like that also excites me. I think day to day I'm mentally really strong now and well balanced since i ascended meditating so going through something where i have no control and feel real *** is a little like the excitement before getting on a big fast rollercoaster. The ride might scare the hell out of me (he's serious about wanting to make me piss myself with *** and ***, i don't think he can do it to me but the fact that's a sort of 2 way challenge is also exciting) but no matter how scared at the time i think the lift back to normal confidence afterwards will be exhilarating. A properly high rush. He's agreed to my limits of no permanent damage or scarring so i feel i can let him do it safely. He's a real sadist. My bum's in for some real *** !

Being naughty T 🥰

Posted
2 minutes ago, SpankedBrat said:

Me too. My luck changed 🤭🤭

Posted
When he whispers in my ear what he's going to do to me while playing with my tits or slipping his hand up my skirt. His hot breath on my ear, the sultry voice, the soft touch, and me feeling him getting hard under me. God it's heaven.