Is it fantasy, or fetish? And am I a sub?

Eager60

Posted

I’m not sure if it’s a fetish that I want to be tied up and blindfolded by a stanger told what to do, what to wear When we meet fucked, teased,even shared, I don’t want *** ,hair pulling, maybe some smacks on the ass or is it a fantasy since i havnt done it yet? Since I want to be controlled  does that make me a submissive  and since I’m open to others if blindfolded an I a slut? Please be honest not mean thanks 

Posted
You are sub as you're looking for bondage, tease, be shared, sensory deprivation, impact play. All of those are kinks that you enjoy, if on the receiving end, in the submissive spectrum as categorise as more kinky than vanilla.

They can be fantaisies if you haven't experienced them yet but excited at the idea of it. They will become a kink if you end up doing them and liking them to the point that you want it to be done again. They will become more a fetish if you develop an obsessive and strong liking for it. Not all fantasies develop Into a kink and not all kink develop into fetish es.

After for the "slut", it is by definition a person that has lots of promiscuous sex, but it can also be considered as positive or negative by certain people or way you use it.
Point is, is that really something you should care about and is that something that you like to be qualified as or not? Some people are proud of being one and called one , some are offended by it and don't want to be called as.. At the end there is no right or wrong/good or bad, It's just a matter of perspective.. :)
Posted
It doesn't make you anything other than what you want to be for yourself, whilst much of that is undeniably submissive in nature, it doesn't necessarily make you submissive, which is as much a state of mind as anything.
The things you seek could just be part of your sexual make up with mild submissive tendencies, or they could be full blown submission, which they are is down to you and how you see them.
If they're something you desire and crave, they're probably both kinks/fetishes *and* fantasies - just because you've not experienced doesn't necessarily make them one or the other.
Posted
I do too but I already know I am a Willing , cock worshipping Slut SUB!
Posted
The best way is to read about it and learn by yourself. There are lots of reading material on here that cover your question. Asking people to answer is more asking their opinion and you will get misinformation from their experience or from their own perceptions which is not always right.
I have more than 17 years experience in the bdsm scene and I won’t give you an asked other than that one. All I know is that you are curious about your own sexuality and it might just be that. Being a submissive is a lifestyle, a need, a choice.
Posted
Not necessarily "submissive" as such, more just aware of a particular fetish/ kink / fantasy that you have.

That fantasy may not play out exactly as you might think; be sure to be very clear with whoever helps to fulfil it about what you (both) want to experience. It may take some twists and turns along the way, or develop into something different.
Posted

Thank you all for you answers and advice  now I just need to do it 

• 1 month later...
Posted

To me it sounds like you are someone with a fantasy who would like to learn more about themselves and what those fantasies mean. It does mean that you have some fantasies of being in a position of a submissive, but that in itself does not make you submissive. 

If you want the other person in control, that would lean more towards submission, but a Dominant may enjoy being tied up and blindfolded as well. If they are the person telling their submissive how to tie them and what to do, they are still controlling the scenario and are still Dominant in the situation even though they are in a position that looks submissive from the outside.

I suggest if you want to explore your feelings to take it slow and see what you like or don't like if you are actually put in these situations. Make sure you are with someone who you trust first. 

The term slut often comes with a lot of judgement behind it. Much of society is taught that the word slut is a negative word. Having desires or even acting on desires makes a person human. Judgement on those actions comes from outside of ourselves and is often internalized from the lessons we learn from society. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
I love your desire!!! I would love to be the one that allows you to experience this!!!
  • 10 months later...
Tempetommy
Posted
We have the same type of fantasies I would love to get tided up with a guy or two
Posted

It is not a given you are a sub. Have you tried being submissive to anyine? Plenty of people here to talk it through and see what you really want.