Question to Bbw lovers

Da****

Posted
I am admittedly and honestly a fan of this type of woman and body shape. It's not purely a fetish for me because I feel that it's just honestly my preference. I do not find it not just because they are a thick woman

I find it because they have all the attributes I personally find attractive. So my question is this. Should I try to date outside of what I find attractive not just physical wise?

Because for me a great personality trumps any bodg feature because I value it the most
Posted
I tnink you answered your own question. Personality goes a long way
Posted
1 hour ago, Darkwolf513 said:

I am admittedly and honestly a fan of this type of woman and body shape. It's not purely a fetish for me because I feel that it's just honestly my preference. I do not find it not just because they are a thick woman

I find it because they have all the attributes I personally find attractive. So my question is this. Should I try to date outside of what I find attractive not just physical wise?

Because for me a great personality trumps any bodg feature because I value it the most

He's right! The key is to find someone whose personality you like MORE. Beauty fades but ugly on the inside lasts forever. BUT it would be like Christmas came early for you if you found someone who you meshed well with her personality AND might also fit into your body preference AND you had an attraction too as well. NOT just a general attraction to her, but an attraction to her AS a person... someone you would actually want to hang out with if you had met them outside of here, say it your job or at school. You know, someone who is that special "triple threat" all wrapped up for you in a bow under your tree! It's like putting out mik AND Norwegian cookies for Santa! 

🦌🎅🎄

Posted
The personality matters more. That doesn't mean you can't find someone who isn't your type. If you think physical attraction is important to you than don't move away from that. Embrace it but, find someone who is kind and respectful. Considerate as well. Don't just go for the hottest girl and ignore her mean streak.
Posted
My question would be why would you look to date someone you're not attracted to - which is the inference of dating "outside of what I find attractive"?
Attraction is about *both* body *and* personality and without either being there it wouldn't work for me.
Posted

a lot depends a little on whether something is a preference, or the only thing you are attracted to

I sometimes also think a bit - if you did get into a relationship with a "BBW" how would you feel if  her weight fluctuated, whether that is increased further, or if she lost weight for whatever reason

so some of this is things to kind define what you find attractive and why.  

Posted
I would say just stick to what you’re into no matter what their size I find it’s the personality that keeps you the looks only get you to meet the personality, if she is dead inside it really doesn’t matter what she looks like. A pretty face and a great personality win every time the body is just along for the ride.
Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

a lot depends a little on whether something is a preference, or the only thing you are attracted to

I sometimes also think a bit - if you did get into a relationship with a "BBW" how would you feel if  her weight fluctuated, whether that is increased further, or if she lost weight for whatever reason

AS A SSBBW there's a certain segment of the population that actually won't really allow that because they're into what's known as "feedism" ok? IT IS a kink that they ONLY like us for the fact that we're heavier set. Many times they will try to shame you if you do a diet I'll be happy if you fail secretly and just make odd comments and I can't explain how that feels but I've had it happen and I realized well man you know what they're not for me. In their own way they're against me no matter how much they can say oh well whatever you want to do about your own body or whatever. There's another thing ppl don't realize or know but think is more of a rarity. Meds are a factor in weight gain...I WASN'T exactly packing a buck 20 on my 4' 10 " to start ok? BUT my meds began increasing and increasing... Was it a year and a half I was basically carrying a 7 year old on my back. No, once it's in your *** it's not like you can get rid of it even if you work out it's just there now I'm carrying like a 12-year-old I have literally almost gained 100 pounds just for Mets in the last six out of the eight years I've been disabled. And I was not skinny Minnie to start. I say that to say this... I'm planning to have the weight loss reduction surgery. I have people who support me I also have all those who say in their own way don't do it and part of that is because they kind of have a thing in the way of an attraction for women who are BBW and SSBBW. The reason I'm getting it is medical~less  stomach, no gallbladder and heart filter will help a lot with filtering the medication and also the retention of the medication. So that's why I tell people here... Whenever I've had them say to me oh you know I really like a woman with BBW or SSBBW. I'm like well you know that may be I'm just putting it out there and let you know DON'T get too attached to that idea. Because it's not going to be here forever, so that's your kink honey you may want to move on to another profile cuz I may not be the sweet tooth you need. 🤪

Posted
6 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Doesn't bother me honestly if she fluxes. I flux as well

Posted
1 hour ago, ThumperG said:

AS A SSBBW there's a certain segment of the population that actually won't really allow that because they're into what's known as "feedism" ok? IT IS a kink that they ONLY like us for the fact that we're heavier set. Many times they will try to shame you if you do a diet I'll be happy if you fail secretly and just make odd comments and I can't explain how that feels but I've had it happen and I realized well man you know what they're not for me.

So, yep. This is something I'm aware of.  

Feederism as something which is mutually consensual then, no problem, consenting adults

but I'm aware of those who have deliberately done things to feed their partner up or sabotage diets etc in order to keep/make them larger and that's not ok if the other person does not agree

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

So, yep. This is something I'm aware of.  

Feederism as something which is mutually consensual then, no problem, consenting adults

but I'm aware of those who have deliberately done things to feed their partner up or sabotage diets etc in order to keep/make them larger and that's not ok if the other person does not agree

YUP! Definitely to some extent with the consent aspect of it. When it comes to the other stuff it is imo a version of mental and emotional manipulation to keep somebody in your version of what you prefer as their body type. That's why every time somebody says to me oh I really like that you're a SSBBW. The first thing out of my mouth is listen man, don't you get all wrapped up in this and get suite too attached to that idea because that may be changing. XO🤪