The Fet Awards 🏆

CopperKnob

Posted
Just now, Thebian said:

Actually thinking about it a little more Copper you have to get some thing in either Biggest Brat on the Site (in a very humorous way.) or possibly Forum poster most likely to have posts released as a book. (non-fiction)

I've told her before she should compile and release a book of her posts 😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, Thebian said:
Actually thinking about it a little more Copper you have to get some thing in either Biggest Brat on the Site (in a very humorous way.) or possibly Forum poster most likely to have posts released as a book. (non-fiction)

What? I'm absolutely certain that there are those that are significantly more bratty than my teasing impish, none bratty self 🤣🤔😇

Posted
4 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I've told her before she should compile and release a book of her posts 😂

🤣🤣 nope
Maybe, how much *** do we reckon I'd rake in pennies?

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

🤣🤣 nope
Maybe, how much *** do we reckon I'd rake in pennies?

Ooooh, I'm no expert but if you're lucky maybe enough to buy a small tub of Phish Food?

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

What? I'm absolutely certain that there are those that are significantly more bratty than my teasing impish, none bratty self 🤣🤔😇

Haaaa 😂 yea right 😜

Posted
22 minutes ago, Thebian said:

PixieDust for the best greeter, customer service, ideas machine, all round lovely person and secret bombshell award.

Which means of course LilMonster has to get one as well as the two of them work so well together.

Lol thanks so wouldn't work well on me own then basically 🤣

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Sssh you, the biggest Dom brat here I swear 🤣

Dom brat isn't even a thing silly... I'm just obnoxious 😂😂😂

Posted
58 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I would not have suggested self destructive doofus 🤷‍♀️🤔

Trust me the cap fits 🍻😂

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I didn't recognise your username but did your profile pic 🤣
Only if I can have the most likely to man bash 🤣🤦‍♀️

I needed a change. 

<clears throat and taps mic>

it is my honour to announce COPPERKNOB the winner of the Fet award 2022 as most likely to man bash. 🤣

please come and claim your prize. 

😘

Edited by FatefulDestiny
Posted
2 hours ago, Thebian said:

PixieDust for the best greeter, customer service, ideas machine, all round lovely person and secret bombshell award.

Which means of course LilMonster has to get one as well as the two of them work so well together.

What a way to make me feel shitty lol thanks 👍😂

Posted
2 hours ago, Thebian said:

What a way to make me feel shitty lol thanks 👍😂

Posted
59 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ooofff, did you get tipsy
Me thinks theres a story here 🤣🤔

Ignore me, pity party for one 🙄🥳

Posted
13 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I needed a change. 

<clears throat and taps mic>

it is my honour to announce COPPERKNOB the winner of the Fet award 2022 as most likely to man bash. 🤣

please come and claim your prize. 

😘

Oooo, is it a puppy? 🙏👑

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Oooo, is it a puppy? 🙏👑

Hmmm 🤔🤔🤔

can you make a puppy from play doh?

Posted
lil-monster said What a way to make me feel shitty lol thanks 👍😂

Not in the slightest my intention Lm, if that was how it made you feel you have my humble apologies.

The intention, if badly phrased, was just that you deserved credit for all of your hard work as well.

There was no other implication intended. 🙏

Posted

Thank you everyone,  you are all very kind, much love to you all 💗💗💗

For me, I would have to say

Sage Award -  @eyemblacksheep @Thebian@Aranhis @gemini_man @Phoenyx@BigPollyFor always offering sound words of wisdom and insight 

Warrior/Heart Award - @lil-monster For the courage of sharing her past experiences to help others in the community. Also for being one awesome greeter and for those that may not know can rock a book review like no other.

Energizer Award - @CopperKnob  For bringing life back into the forum and giving us a smile and giggle when we need it most

Tutor Award - @4RCH For his great Introduction to BDSM thread and many other educational topics 

Heart Award - @Finally_Jen @BountyHunterFor both wearing their heart on their sleeves and sharing their experiences to help others in the community. 

Icecream Derailment Award – Oh there are so many of you but always makes for a fun read at seeing how may ways icecream can be discussed 😁

Community Award - For all those members that time out of their day to contribute to the community in a positive and uplifting way, you are all amazing 💗

Posted
15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you everyone,  you are all very kind, much love to you all 💗💗💗

For me, I would have to say

Sage Award -  @eyemblacksheep @Thebian@Aranhis @gemini_man @Phoenyx@BigPollyFor always offering sound words of wisdom and insight 

Warrior/Heart Award - @lil-monster For the courage of sharing her past experiences to help others in the community. Also for being one awesome greeter and for those that may not know can rock a book review like no other.

Energizer Award - @CopperKnob  For bringing life back into the forum and giving us a smile and giggle when we need it most

Tutor Award - @4RCH For his great Introduction to BDSM thread and many other educational topics 

Heart Award - @Finally_Jen @BountyHunterFor both wearing their heart on their sleeves and sharing their experiences to help others in the community. 

Icecream Derailment Award – Oh there are so many of you but always makes for a fun read at seeing how may ways icecream can be discussed 😁

Community Award - For all those members that time out of their day to contribute to the community in a positive and uplifting way, you are all amazing 💗

AHH this is so kind and unexpected! Thank you.

I love this community and the people who keep it fabulous! So many people I could mention but those who have really helped and advised me, and even listened to me, I have been so grateful to meet and know! Thank you Pixie, and to the people you mentioned, I couldn't agree more with your selection!

And ofcourse @lil-monster will always hold a special place in my heart. <3

Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

AHH this is so kind and unexpected! Thank you.

I love this community and the people who keep it fabulous! So many people I could mention but those who have really helped and advised me, and even listened to me, I have been so grateful to meet and know! Thank you Pixie, and to the people you mentioned, I couldn't agree more with your selection!

And ofcourse @lil-monster will always hold a special place in my heart. <3

You shush you lol 😘 you know I love you gurl!! Can't wait to see you again soon fingers crossed for BBB in Feb hopefully we can make it 🤞

Posted
30 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

You shush you lol 😘 you know I love you gurl!! Can't wait to see you again soon fingers crossed for BBB in Feb hopefully we can make it 🤞

🤞🤞🤞🤞 For the lesbanimming 🤭🤭🥰