😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 That actually made me laugh out loud!!!!! But yes indeedy!! 🤤😍🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Uhm, no?

Well that’s no good

Posted
25 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I spot an eye roll 🤔

Last ditch attempt at getting the brattiest Dom award. Actually, I've decided I no longer want it and you can't make me have it. 😝

Posted
Most Likely to Make Me Spit My Tea Out Laughing Award - nominating CK for witty forum posts. I’d like to nominate myself (contentious) for most likely to lose my tag at people seeking in chat….
Posted
1 minute ago, Chloebear said:
Most Likely to Make Me Spit My Tea Out Laughing Award - nominating CK for witty forum posts. I’d like to nominate myself (contentious) for most likely to lose my tag at people seeking in chat….

Rag even 🙄 Love of God….

Posted
13 minutes ago, Chloebear said:

I cackled!

Posted
43 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

Last ditch attempt at getting the brattiest Dom award. Actually, I've decided I no longer want it and you can't make me have it. 😝

And just for that retort during which I imagined you flouncing about, it's yours, congrats from your Fet Awards 2022 compere

Posted
34 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

And just for that retort during which I imagined you flouncing about, it's yours, congrats from your Fet Awards 2022 compere

So unfair! 😤

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you everyone,  you are all very kind, much love to you all 💗💗💗

For me, I would have to say

Sage Award -  @eyemblacksheep @Thebian@Aranhis @gemini_man @Phoenyx@BigPollyFor always offering sound words of wisdom and insight 

Warrior/Heart Award - @lil-monster For the courage of sharing her past experiences to help others in the community. Also for being one awesome greeter and for those that may not know can rock a book review like no other.

Energizer Award - @CopperKnob  For bringing life back into the forum and giving us a smile and giggle when we need it most

Tutor Award - @4RCH For his great Introduction to BDSM thread and many other educational topics 

Heart Award - @Finally_Jen @BountyHunterFor both wearing their heart on their sleeves and sharing their experiences to help others in the community. 

Icecream Derailment Award – Oh there are so many of you but always makes for a fun read at seeing how may ways icecream can be discussed 😁

Community Award - For all those members that time out of their day to contribute to the community in a positive and uplifting way, you are all amazing 💗

Thanks means a lot 👍😌

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
On 12/8/2022 at 10:21 PM, CopperKnob said:

Thank you, thank you, I'm glad you acknowledge the exquisite flouncing and the efforts made in creating such an artistic performance. 

I'd like to give special thanks to both Ben and Jerry for creating such delicious breakfast materials and giving me the strength to work through the hard days... God for granting me with so many incredible talents along with the modesty to remain humble about how awesome I am... finally, I give extra special thanks and all the appreciation and accolades of this magnificent award to my agent, @PixieDust as it would be unnecessarily rude of me to allow my reckless attention seeking behaviour to divert focus away from the real star of the show; @PixieDust, you're the best. 

Posted

My own nominations
@Aranhis for always supporting the underdog and providing rationale comments
@eyemblacksheepfor his knowledge and ability to see different subjects from a variety of different perspectives
@gemini_manand @PJ3000for always managing to 'get' my humour even if they derail EVERY single thread with some form of foodstuff (and not always iceeam)
@FatefulDestinyfor being in my head, saying what I think and making be think I'm not *that weird
And ALL the Mods for doing their best to keep the forums in line

Posted
13 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

My own nominations
@Aranhis for always supporting the underdog and providing rationale comments
@eyemblacksheepfor his knowledge and ability to see different subjects from a variety of different perspectives
@gemini_manand @PJ3000for always managing to 'get' my humour even if they derail EVERY single thread with some form of foodstuff (and not always iceeam)
@FatefulDestinyfor being in my head, saying what I think and making be think I'm not *that weird
And ALL the Mods for doing their best to keep the forums in line

Aww thank you. You know I think the same about you. And we can be weird together - it’s more fun that way 😘