The Fet Awards 🏆

CopperKnob

Posted

So, as the end of fhe year approaches, we've had the MOBO's, People's Choice Awards etc etc but, if there was a Fet awards, what categories would there be? Who would you nominate? If you won, who would you thank?

@Aranhis sparked this idea

Play nicely 🤣

Posted
Most Helpful Mod... Definitely Pixie Dust. ❤️
Posted

Best North-East-UK-Cis-Male-Gobshite

Finally a category I could win :)

(I say that, I was a runner up at the actual Fetish Awards this year)

Posted
The 'most likely do derail a post into idiocy and food related banter' award... 😶 I'd nominate you and Gemini for that one. 😇
Posted

Pixie - Saintly
PurplePie - Resilient
Fet Upgrade - WTAF?
The "Kontent and OF 'Cellars'" - Basement Jaxxxxxx

Posted
5 hours ago, HommeEtranger60 said:

Most Helpful Mod... Definitely Pixie Dust. ❤️

I second this motion! Absolutely! I have only dealt with her once but she's an absolute angel! 😇

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Best North-East-UK-Cis-Male-Gobshite

Finally a category I could win

(I say that, I was a runner up at the actual Fetish Awards this year)

🤣 that's quite a specific category

Posted
7 hours ago, PJ3000 said:
The 'most likely do derail a post into idiocy and food related banter' award... 😶 I'd nominate you and Gemini for that one. 😇

Er, I think you'd most likely also be in the running 🤣

Posted
Definitely PixieDust for most helpful

CK for most thought provoking threads

Eyem for most insightful

Me? I'd probably get Self-Destructive Doofus 😂🤣

Posted
40 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Eyem for most insightful

Would definitely agree that @eyemblacksheepis the most insightful and informative. 

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Er, I think you'd most likely also be in the running 🤣

Lies! Slander! How dare you drag my good name down amongst the gutte.... ok yea that's probably fair 🤔😂

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Eyem for most insightful

Can I have the prize for most whining/grumpy posts? X

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

🤣 that's quite a specific category

I have a slight running joke that I want to win an award but rarely find something I think I could reasonably win - so - I sometimes make up oddly specific categories where I am the only viable nominee :) 

mind, a band I like - Lord of the Lost - recently did similar and announced their "Judas Awards", Judas was the name of the last album so it was categories like "best keyboardist on Judas" and "best drummer on Judas" which of course had just one nominee in each haha

Posted
Pixie dust is the best greeting anyone could ever want!!
Posted
I think all the Greeters and people helping others should get awards. They are giving their time, mind and efforts.
Posted
PixieDust for the best greeter, customer service, ideas machine, all round lovely person and secret bombshell award.

Which means of course LilMonster has to get one as well as the two of them work so well together.
Posted
11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Eyem for most insightful

I would not have suggested self destructive doofus 🤷‍♀️🤔

Posted
9 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Can I have the prize for most whining/grumpy posts? X

I didn't recognise your username but did your profile pic 🤣
Only if I can have the most likely to man bash 🤣🤦‍♀️

Posted
8 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I have a slight running joke that I want to win an award but rarely find something I think I could reasonably win - so - I sometimes make up oddly specific categories where I am the only viable nominee  

mind, a band I like - Lord of the Lost - recently did similar and announced their "Judas Awards", Judas was the name of the last album so it was categories like "best keyboardist on Judas" and "best drummer on Judas" which of course had just one nominee in each haha

I like their way of thinking!!

Posted
5 minutes ago, Thebian said:
PixieDust for the best greeter, customer service, ideas machine, all round lovely person and secret bombshell award.

Which means of course LilMonster has to get one as well as the two of them work so well together.

They do!

Posted
Actually thinking about it a little more Copper you have to get some thing in either Biggest Brat on the Site (in a very humorous way.) or possibly Forum poster most likely to have posts released as a book. (non-fiction)