Tickle Fetish: Tickle Communities and a few questions

sa****

Posted
So my S/O is my pup and has a tickle and foot fetish. He would like to be a tickleslut and get tickle-banged. I’m very new to this but I have been learning more about this every day.

Three biggest questions on my mind are:
1. Are there any online/in person communities (California region) focused on tickling that can be helpful? Thankfully Reddit and FET has one but wondered if there’s more resources to learn.

2. How can I make my baby boy feel more ticklish? Someone suggested baby oil, do you have more suggestions?

3. Do you have some tips and tricks for me to enhance my pup’s pleasure?
Posted
Welp, I hate being tickled and rarely tickle. But I offer these thoughts. Have the basic discussion about it, and give the puppers a safe way out when it is too much. Restraining may be necessary. I have been struck by people that don’t like being tickled. Warm up, rub or massage the area to be tickled. Then lightly stroke the area, then build into tickles.
Posted
There are groups but I’m not sure if they’re any in CA. There’s not many tickle people in general and it paeans to be a smaller niche of people that want to be tickled. If you search videos there are a few introductory lessons from pro doms. Have a spray bottle of water to dampen the skin and have fun.
Posted
Here are some tips! A great thing you can do with a lee is to surprise him with little tickles throughout the day to tease him. Not intensely, just playful little moments in a way that might suggest “there’s more where that came from.”

A core part of tickling is tension and release, and learning how to make the most of that is essential. Build tension with some verbal teasing and light touches and caressing. Build the suspense. Release that tension by finally letting him have it. Experiment with building tension for longer and shorter periods, see how he responds to each.

Good luck!
Posted
I suggest lotions that are generally meant to increase “female pleasure” (like those ones you see at Spencer’s. Anything that’s supposed to sensitize the skin
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

My wife enjoys tickling me and in the early years of our relationship used to tie me and tickle me. The only person I have ever trusted to tie me. 
Even now after many years of marriage she still takes any opportunity to tickle me. 
My podiatrist some times “inadvertently” tickles my feet. She always apologises.  I make no comment as, saying I enjoy it might seem weird to her

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I love being tickled especially with long nails💅💅
Posted
Soft tickling drives me crazy. And something about tickling somebody else ***ly is very hot. Sorry i dont have any answers for you though
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I have a huuuge tickle fetish but never met anyone who shared this anywhere near my area
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
New to it. A Friend of mine sends me videos and it absolutely does it for me. Don't even know where to start