Why is male "lingerie" so bad?!

So****

Posted

Maybe it's a hot take, but imo male underwear is always either boring, cheap, or ugly. "Sexy" underwear is always leather or mesh stuff or with weird metal things etc. It's all so wannabe masculine and edgy. Why is there no good, cute stuff? I'm talking frills, lace, different colors. I wouldn't consider myself a femboy, but a boyboy that likes to wear pretty stuff. Sometimes I venture into the woman's section when I go shopping, but for underwear it just doesn't work for obvious reasons. There are some cute panties for "sissy's" on Ali express etc, but they are so incredibly cheap. I bought a pair of black lace panties and there is no padding at all and the fabric feels like it would rip if I get an erection. They look very cute from the back (even though, they are way to tight there) but the strap is super loose in the front (no it's not because I'm small 👀).

Do you have any thoughts? Any tips/*****?
I'd just love to find some cute, Victoria secret level quality underwear for people with dicks... That to much to ask?

Posted
There is a nice selection of silk thongs that look good on us guys.

Other than that, majority prefer us in Nice and Clean boxers, a Suit, or Nothing over any lingerie choices
Posted
I've just googled & found some in less than 10 seconds, things like lace thongs, lace boxer briefs, suspenders, maybe you're just not looking properly
Posted
Not sure if you're looking for lingerie designed specifically for men - or lingerie designed for women but worn by men? Your post seems to kind of cover both angles.
For the former, I'd agree that the so called "male lingerie" at places like LoveHoney, Bondara etc isn't that great and in fact borders on boring.
For the latter, it may depend on your body shape etc. but I've found if you can figure out your size, most of the regular outlets for women's lingerie have stuff that will work - Debenhams is great for getting quality items at rock bottom prices in their sales for example. Boux Avenue is good too - even some of the supermarket knickers are pretty good.
Posted
Sounds like you are curious about crossdressing to me.. Get as much colour and frills as you want..😁
Posted

I'd personally not buy off ali express.

There are some good male / feminine lingerie if you have a good trawl through the internet. Try the sissy store maybe? It's online, but can be pricey, but you do get what you pay for!

Also there are a lot of fetish and sissy and TV stores on ebay, some people who are businesses, and some who personally make items! It's good, i paid through the teeth for a dress and double lined satin pannies for my partner but they feel amazing, look great (and slightly humiliating) on, but most importantly, he likes how they feel and gets good use out of them, plus I can wear them too ;)

Posted
59 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
I also just googled, try Skin Two, Bondara, and Moot lingerie. Loads on there

Moot had very cool ones but also expensive 😵 as for the other two, I feel like they don't put nearly as much effort into the menswear as they do female lingerie 🥲 Thanks a lot 🫰🏼

Posted
52 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Not sure if you're looking for lingerie designed specifically for men - or lingerie designed for women but worn by men? Your post seems to kind of cover both angles.
For the former, I'd agree that the so called "male lingerie" at places like LoveHoney, Bondara etc isn't that great and in fact borders on boring.
For the latter, it may depend on your body shape etc. but I've found if you can figure out your size, most of the regular outlets for women's lingerie have stuff that will work - Debenhams is great for getting quality items at rock bottom prices in their sales for example. Boux Avenue is good too - even some of the supermarket knickers are pretty good.

I'm sorry but where am I supposed to put my dick in girls panties 😅 Thanks for the advice though 😌

Posted
8 minutes ago, SoftboyMaverick said:

I'm sorry but where am I supposed to put my dick in girls panties 😅 Thanks for the advice though 😌

You get the right size/style and it fits - trust me I know 😉

All of the knickers I wear, thongs mostly, are off the shelf designed for women ones and have never had the problem you describe - but then I'm a grower not a shower so that may play its part 😁

Posted

I do think its a very untapped market. There is a very big market for pretty male lingerie. I love the lingerie from the sissy store yes it's price and the delivery times can be quite long but and its a big but the quality is amazing very well made to last, feels amazing on plus you can get things made to order. 

I have bought other lingerie online which is good to but the quality isn't the same. 

Posted
2 hours ago, SoftboyMaverick said:

Try Honey Birdette and then come back to me on price 😂