Fet Rules For 2023

CopperKnob

Posted
Fet Rules for 2023

• Due to complaints about way too many “cum git ma dick” messages, we have decided to only allow blue whales to send selfies via DMs. We trust this will put an end to the cock shot war.
• This year, boobs surpassed bums as the most loved body part on the photo challenges. We've seen boobs hanging out of blouses, boobs under T-shirts, boobs in wet tshirts, boobs in rope and boobs in clamps. Fet's gay men are bored of boobs so, any future boob pics are now required to include a cock ring, a butt plug, and a seriously complicated knot. Bonus points if you can also include a Fleshlight.
• Hollywood has released approximately 615 movies with BDSM in them in the last 5 years, and yet you're all still talking about Fifty Shades of Grey. Jamie Dornan called to say he starred in a real BDSM scene so he would really appreciate it if you’d talk about The Fall instead.
•  Fet would like you ALL to celebrate the BDSM Quiz and associated Matches function as they made the ducking feature and none of you ducking arseholes even appreciate it.
• Due to much moaning about fake accounts, the FetMods gathered to discuss the problem over a conference table for seven weeks where they ate ice cream for tea every day. They have decided that they agree, the situation is unacceptable and no longer tenable so they will be banning all profiles who whined about scammers this year.
• Seventy gazillion cock shots were added to Fet in 2022, so we can AT LAST conclude that all penises look exactly like penises. They are, however, getting 10% smaller every year. These worrying evolutionary effects are caused by Murphy's Cock Law, which states that the number of cock shots in cyberspace is as a direct consequence to the shrinkage of those cocks. This is causing penises to lose half a centimetre of length a day. I bet you want to upload that dick pic now.
• In the past year seventy four people died from misunderstanding satirical posts. That’s ducked up. Just saying.
Posted

I am extremely disappointed that you, of ALL people, would forget to include boob pictures with chopsticks in them. Namely my boob pictures. How, just how, could you possibly forget about me?? I am so disappointed, I thought we had something special. 

🤪

Posted
Thank you for the enthusiastic support of FET for 2022 and look forward to more of it in 2023
Posted
35 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I am extremely disappointed that you, of ALL people, would forget to include boob pictures with chopsticks in them. Namely my boob pictures. How, just how, could you possibly forget about me?? I am so disappointed, I thought we had something special. 

🤪

I was just trying not to draw attention to them and ruin our something special 🤷‍♀️😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I was just trying not to draw attention to them and ruin our something special 🤷‍♀️😂

But I expect you to shout it from the rooftops 🤣🤣

Posted
OK, why are gay men looking at women's boobs in the first place and secondly Why they complaining about something that they are not remotely interested in,
That's like me as a totally straight guy complaining about Photos of Gay men. Easily rectified Don't look!!
Posted
10 minutes ago, ShropshireDom70 said:
OK, why are gay men looking at women's boobs in the first place and secondly Why they complaining about something that they are not remotely interested in,
That's like me as a totally straight guy complaining about Photos of Gay men. Easily rectified Don't look!!

OK but, they can't filter their feeds by picture type so, whilst they did not consent to see the boobs, there they are in all their glory

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

OK but, communicate your needs please. Communication is KEY!! 😂😂

Dammit I knew I was forgetting something. Don’t forget the consent too!

Posted
Wait..if posting cock picks reduces your length bt half a cm a day...if I dont post cock shots does that mean my cock grows half a cm for every non cock pick posted day!? Cos it's been.. well.. lost of days.. lots and lots of days 😂😂 I did wonder why I was passing out a lot whenever I scrolled through fet 🤔😂😂
Posted
Why did I spell pic like that 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 in my defense I've only just finished work 🖕😂
Posted
9 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

I did wonder why I was passing out a lot whenever I scrolled through fet 🤔😂😂

Alas it's a burden we who don't post cock pics have to put up with. :joy:

Posted
5 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

Alas it's a burden we who don't post cock pics have to put up with. 

😂😂😂😂 the *** is real😂

Posted
13 hours ago, PJ3000 said:
Why did I spell pic like that 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 in my defense I've only just finished work 🖕😂

Because depending on the amount of pics we have it could be quite possible that we could play, "pick the best pic" etc 😂

Posted
39 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Because depending on the amount of pics we have it could be quite possible that we could play, "pick the best pic" etc 😂

That’s my NYE sorted x

Posted
43 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I feel like quantity will not be an issue 🤔😂😂😂