Guys and boots

Posted
I’m curious peoples opinions on guys wearing tall boots. I just recently purchased a pair of demonia platform boots that go about knee high on me and are super comfortable. Now I am looking for a thigh/crotch high pair that will go well with leather pants. Just wanna see what others think with regards to guys wearing tall boots.
Posted
I have a pair of thigh highs and they look great and are awesome to wear.
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I love tall boots, preferably crotch high ones with big heels

Posted

originally they were designed for guys, those thigh high boots are just the modern version of a medieval knight's riding boots, so go for it

Posted
15 hours ago, Leatherwearer69 said:

Now I am looking for a thigh/crotch high pair that will go well with leather pants.

Not a problem.  I have a pair, and they look great.  It's a bit of work getting them on and off.  Also, because men's thigh-highs are traditionally made of soft material, they have a bad habit of sagging.  Has anyone else dealt with this problem, or found a good way around it?  For reference, there is a pic in my profile.

Posted
47 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Not a problem.  I have a pair, and they look great.  It's a bit of work getting them on and off.  Also, because men's thigh-highs are traditionally made of soft material, they have a bad habit of sagging.  Has anyone else dealt with this problem, or found a good way around it?  For reference, there is a pic in my profile.

One of my first pairs was like that. They were more of a costume boot anyway I think abs could be folded down to look like pirate boots. I’d be curious what solutions are out there for sagging boots too.

Posted
Well this is more of a case a functional boots rather than pleasure. You'll find that function will always trump pleasure with me.

My Olathe Riding Boots go clear to my knees. They have a 2 inch riding heel, and rounded toe. I wear these when I'm out checking my cattle
Posted
23 hours ago, Leatherwearer69 said:

I’d be curious what solutions are out there for sagging boots too.

The only solution I've found, is to either tie a cord or buckle a strap around the knee.  It would sit just below the kneecap, and at the top of the calf.  This is the narrowest point.  It kind-of ruins the aesthetics.  But, at least, it makes the boots functional.

If I had had the option, I would have found a pair that laced up the back, to the top of the calf.  No higher than that, as it would be difficult to bend at the knee (unless, that is what is wanted).

Also, these are difficult to get over leather pants.  It's best to have a pair of pants that zips tight at the ankles.

For some reason, boots like this are made unlined.  An inner leather lining (like found in standard boots) would make these easier to put on, and would somewhat reduce the sagging problem.  I guess these boots are made soft, to keep them more pliable.

Posted
I’ve seen a few places online selling chap boots that attach to a belt around your waist. These might be something I look more into in the future. When I get thigh high boots I like them to be as high as possible.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi yep, I too have been a lover of tall boots for years now. I think my love started as I use to ride horses and as a ***ager and I was brought some handmade tall black leather riding boots and I fell in love with them. I have loved tall boots ever since and whear them as fashion boots now! But as others have said here looking back in history it was the guys that wore the taller boots. It's only a more recent thing in the late 1950s on into the 1960s /70s as boots got cheaper to mass produce with new materials women took them on and made them into their own fashion statement! And very good they look in them too I might add. But I think now men feel tall boots are not for men and just women which is so sad. Go for it I say and enjoy your tall boots what ever sort or type you enjoy.  I have been trying to promote tall boots for years I have just started last November a Youtube channel I don't think I can post the link here but if you are interested type in "Tall boots for men" On Youtube search where my channel will come up where I look at boots for men. Link to my first boot video! Enjoy those boots for sure. K.