Blindfold sex

po****

Posted
You'll never know who has sex with you. You're completely blindfolded and dim lights. Louts of touching and toys used.
Posted
I’d be interested just as long as no toys and only females!!!
Cheekysub247
Posted
Id rather know who is in the room with me lol
Posted
I see many opportunities for this type of play. Orgy room / grope box etc etc but how do you see this working in conjunction with "Informed Consent" if you have no idea who's there?
Cheekysub247
Posted
I guess going down the group/orgy route, if planned so all know who is going to be there and then blindfolded, then you wouldn't know 'who' is touching, but at least you know its one of the agreed people. I can understand that could be exciting
Posted
Black box: ear plugs, ear muffs, eyenpads, blindfold, ear buds, sift hood. Deaf and blind
Posted
To think about it…I was at a sex club in Vegas with an ex gf and there was this big white dude like a trucker look was with this female which she was on this bed and blind folded. I was curious and watched. The dude was in charge and there was a line of guys all taking turns face fucking her. That was such a turn on and if I wasn’t with my gf at the time, I’d jump in line.
Posted
Pre-approved players with agreed rules of engagement and I’m 100% there!
Posted
This is somthing I've always wanted to try as the blindfolded party
Posted
I love to be bound and blindfolded.