Phone not compatible with App

Myia

Posted

I just got a new phone that doesn’t support this app, so I’m gonna have to disappear here and hopefully see if I can find a new place like this for my new phone

Posted

Most mobile phones have a browser. Why not just log in to Fetish.com that way and save a shortcut to your Home Screen. That way you can still be part of the community here.

Posted
You could always use the Web version of the site instead - I use it on my phone sometimes and it works ok
Posted
I use the website via Chrome on my phone. I generally do that rather than filling it up with Apps. Works fine for me.
Posted
I started on the website but then I tried to do something (can’t remember what) and it told me I needed the app for it
Posted

That's odd, can't remember ever getting that message. 

Posted
59 minutes ago, Myia said:

I started on the website but then I tried to do something (can’t remember what) and it told me I needed the app for it

Are you on an Android? Reason is because I've had that come up with a few times and I don't do the app here I have too much things and two little space to waste to add this on my phone... So I open it up on Chrome. What I've done is I've saved a buddy of mine's profile by sharing it to myself via email & via text. So that way when I get booted I'll just go to my email and kick myself back in. It'll send you automatically into that profile and the whole site will show up again. I get booted off usually TWICE A WEEK when I go to the hospital because of bad Wi-Fi over there so I have to go to one side of the building and kick myself back in thru the back door again so to speak even if I started off on Chrome that day you see? It works for me so it might work for you. The issue that I'm having is that it won't allow me to spank my one friend, he keeps spanking me but I can't hit him back... I keep very odd hours so we don't always link up on messages so it's hard

Posted
On 1/11/2023 at 7:20 PM, Ami-babi said:

My phone doesn't support the app. I'm in the web version

What kind of phone do you have, just by curiosity and knowledge? 

Posted
47 minutes ago, Myia said:

Oooo lite 5x

Have you checked your settings?

Search google for : how to allow unknown sources in your oppo X5… 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Ami-babi said:

I have oppo a94 5g

Read above pls

Same solution apply to your phone…

Posted
49 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

Read above pls

Same solution apply to your phone…

That's kind of jail breaking the phone. And I'd rather not do that while I am still in contract.

Posted
2 hours ago, Ami-babi said:

That's kind of jail breaking the phone. And I'd rather not do that while I am still in contract.

It’s not. You are just allowing this site on your phone. Jailbreak is changing data in an  operating system in a phone…