Diapered and pee desperation with suppositories to make an accident inevitably

Iweardiapers1972

Iweardiapers1972
Posted

Ever wear a  diaper  with suppositories  up the butt and then drinking constantly  each other  holding back any way possible untill seeing the other ***ly soiling the diaper also the inevitable peeing accident 

I've been the one who has ended up both peeing and soiling before the other person 

The loss of bowel control and totally unable to stop it certainly is a big enthralling experience 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I want a girl to go out withvnec Ll dressed up in satin knickers and dress sticking etc come home and get her to sit on the bed while knows in her mouth and on her hair and dribbles down your sexy outfit, I get you to lay down and I run your cliff ans *** you piss through your knickers and tights so the puddle covers me too. We have amazing sec you undress but leave your socking wet knickers on and fill them up with a huge load of poop in them. You go to sleep and I spoon up again your poo filled knickers. I might get you suc me off in the night will I finger you with I’ve hand and sqish shit around inside your knickers. First thing you stay in bed and piss and shit them again, this time I smear it all over your panties turning them brown then we fuck each other again  

Hornyd6161
Posted

I waer a nappie daily love the warm feeling and gf loves it 32 m uk 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I had a slave into watersports and diapers. I'd have her drink way too much water to *** her to pee in her diaper... then I'd stick my cock into her diaper to add my piss for her to soak in. Found it a wonderful way to humiliate her......