Pros and cons?

Posted
What are the pros and cons of having an online domme(not professional), iam searching for online play but im not sure if it will fit me but i still want to try YOLO. Let me know what u guys think and if anyone is looking for the same thing dont hold back :)
Posted
Had an online domme before. As amazing as it was you’ll still crave the real life experience. Give it a go and see how you feel
Posted
Pros- You can get some levels of your desires filled
Online scheduling of activities is a bit easier than irl scheduling
It's a bit more casual and enables getting comfortable with the person, which is useful if you ever do wanna meet

Cons- The lack of in person activity and consequential lack of intimacy can sometimes become an issue
Online activity is easier to set up and execute but it can still be difficult depending on your lifestyles and time constraints

Posted
Very much depends on what your expectations are from one, and what you hope to achieve by it? For example are you just looking for kinky cybersex, or something where you're given instructions that you have to follow through?
The pros and cons may be very different based on what you're looking for.
MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
You can get ghosted that's if he or she finds something better
Posted
Someone suggested to me to try and get a Dom close to me when I'm ready to get one x
Posted
Im a partially online dom/half irl w my sub, it is definitely a good dynamic if you both have busier professional and or personal lives.
Posted

the pros and cons of pretty much any online-only relationships are the same

on one hand there are no geographical restrictions

there's also a little less in the means of compromise needed - and - also it's the lowest cost of relationship to maintain.  you don't have to worry about the costs of date night or using earnings towards a project your partner wants

but of course

there has to be benefit to this relationship for the other person - especially if it's an online Domme scenario where you will presumably be asking for tasks or gaining play - remember if you're not paying a Pro for this, that you should not expect this to be around your play

that you have to accept if it's online only you'll probably never meet and as such lack the in-person intimacy and while this may be something one of both of you wants, this may be less possible if say one of you finds an in person partner elsewhere (or, already has a partner, and they find out)

Posted
The online element means you don't have to worry about physical safety, but beware of sending sensitive material to someone who retains their privacy/ anonymity. Online play can be a lot of fun and it allows you to connect with a suitable Dominant from *anywhere* rather than just your local area. A lot of ppl st
Posted
56 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:
The online element means you don't have to worry about physical safety, but beware of sending sensitive material to someone who retains their privacy/ anonymity. Online play can be a lot of fun and it allows you to connect with a suitable Dominant from *anywhere* rather than just your local area. A lot of ppl st

Why do you think to be careful with sensitive materials? What are the risks? I’m asking because I may be entering this with someone. It occurred to me that they may attempt blackmail.

Posted
14 minutes ago, alyxfrost said:

Why do you think to be careful with sensitive materials? What are the risks? I’m asking because I may be entering this with someone. It occurred to me that they may attempt blackmail.

actual blackmail is rare but possible

but in essence, to be careful about giving away personal information to someone you don't know really know.  You give out a phone number, they search it on social media - boom, they found you.  

Posted
1 hour ago, alyxfrost said:

Most people are genuine. There are ppl who will attempt to solicit *** based on "I'll send these pics to your FB friends " etc. Generally, if they share as much as you share its a good sign

Posted
I tried a online one . Throughout time I Will try a guy near me and I think someone that is closer to u or travel distance is ok . X
Posted
I found an online Dom, first experience and has been a great experience. I think you can build a relationship. Trust your gut. I have had a great connection and honest has kept me very satisfied and helped me learn new things about myself.
Posted
major con is its not in person. for me that physical interaction is a requirement. I don't know anyone who has said they are happier online after trying out stuff with the right person face to face. the scene isn't as scary as you'd think, it's mostly a bunch of open minded nerdy folk lol
Posted
Pros you are probably getting scammed cons you won’t have *** for real things
Posted
I would say if it’s online it better be free. I’m not paying anyone to tell me what to do while they’re kicking back watching Greta’s Anatomy.
MannyATXinPhilly
Posted

Don't trust random people, be careful 

MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
You see that pretty face it's only a disguise watch out