Squirting?

Posted
What do you think of squirting as a woman? Have you ever experienced it? Are you embarrassed when it happened? And what did it change for you? Would you like to have some tricks to unlock this power?

As a man, what do you think of it? A reward or something “disgusting” ?
Posted
I've only found one way of having it happen. I was kind of embarrassed but soon got over it. I would like to find different ways of it to happen
Posted
I have been with multiple woman that squirt and it is a huge turn on for me I love it
Posted
I'm a light squirter, and I always apologize when I do (I have no idea why)
Posted
Well, as far as I’m concerned, I love having a woman squirt on me and in my mouth
Posted
i think its very hot and is a great reward
Posted
Personally I love it when me partners have squirted
Posted

Squirting is hot as f*** and it's like a pat on the back for a guy

Posted
I remeber when my partners said they never could and the look of shock and bliss that transpires is a look you never forget and in a way it is a reward it is also a warning to layer up them undersheets
Posted
First up there are no "tricks" to it - some women do, some women don't, and those that do don't always do it as a result of the same stimulation.
Squirting seems to have become the latest "must have" in some quarters - with some men almost seeing it as a badge of honour if they've "made" (sic) a woman squirt or gush.
And some women are made to feel inadequate because they haven't "squirted".
I've experienced it with partners before and when it's happened it's always been a natural and very intimate thing - not something that has been by design or by using "tricks".
Posted

As a man it’s a goal for me. I enjoy making a woman squirt. I also enjoy drinking squirt and being squirted/gushed on when I’m f***ing a woman.

Posted
I love women when they squirt and it is something i look forward in kink.
Posted
As a man, I love when a woman squirts. To me it means I hit just the right spot to give her extreme pleasure. If there are tricks I can use to make more women do it, I'm all ears
Posted
Love it, always a reward for both..especially when making a woman do it who has never experienced it before. Its a beautiful, whole body orgasm that is unequaled...IMO
Posted
As a man I love it. I would like to say that if you are a woman, don't be embarrassed by it, embrace it.
Posted
I figured it was the 9th wonders of the world and incredibly beautiful💦🤠💦
Posted
As a man, definitely a reward for a partner well pleased 😄
Posted
As a man.. it’s very rewarding.. it’s the most intense orgasm a woman can have!
Posted
I love making a lady squirt it fun messy and hot
Posted
It’s a reward and honor to know you have connected to experience and explore a great orgasm. It’ll make me go beast mode. All women can squirt it just takes the right touch and mood.
Posted
I 100% see it as a reward, I don't mind it messy and it feels good for her too. So why not enjoy it