Squirting?

Posted

I'm a squirter, but mostly after a couple orgasm. When it happens it a gusher. I'm not embarrassed about it. The only downside is I have to make sure I have water proof sheets otherwise it's everywhere.

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 1/30/2023 at 12:28 PM, Mon79 said:

Sorry had to pipe up - it’s a falicy ur all being p**sed on it doesn’t even come from the same place  - do ur research it’s even been tested it comes from the bladder 

Glad you spoke up , too many men have no clue, and as already stated, it is NOT Urine

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Love everything to do with squirting! It happens during every anal play and the majority of cock/pussy play. I just had my first bi encounter and I loved when she made me squirt over her face and breasts, then carried on the rest of the evening with my juice lingering on her body!
Posted

I had a partner who was a squirter, in my experience it was mostly inconvenient once the novelty wore off. They squirted excessively, which caused for dirty sheets even with precautions, though I did find a way to prevent it. Due to their sex drive being extremely high to the point where I could barely keep up there was a lot of sex, and thus a lot of squirting. They got problems with their health because of it eventually, though at that point the relationship was already ending.

• 2 months later...
Sweetness247
Posted
So I have squirted. The first time I was very upset with myself and he (bf) said it’s hot! It’s normal! I thought myself it was urine and I had an accident. But it’s not. I cannot for the life of me imagine why a man would like it but I guess it’s a compliment of sorts. I guess I’m ok with it now but it never happened until after 2 children and 2 husbands and I was in my 40’s. It’s an intense orgasm and happened to me during ***d orgasm experience and from oral sex only.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I love when a woman squirts. I preferred 69ing and being on bottom so that delicious fluid would grace my neck, face and mouth. Of course, I also like when my dom spits my own cum in my face or feeds it to me.