Squirting?

Posted

I've read many of the different opinions out there and have also spoken to several different doctors for their opinions and through my own years of research and extensive experimentation have obviously developed my own opinion. It is definitely not urine although often times can have some urine slightly mixed in with it. According to some doctors it is formed in the bladder. I can tell the difference by experience of seeing her reaction and also by its scent. To me, squirt and ejaculation are one and the same. Practice at holding back to the point of firing it out with your muscles makes the difference.
Although sometimes it can take more time I have never failed at teaching someone how to squirt….not bragging…
The world is changing in the last hundred years at a much faster rate than it ever did before. For millions of years females were the property of men and didn't have any rights. For the most part, women had to conceal their lust or appreciation for sex, always pretending that the only person that could make it feel good was their man. Men in general are insecure and therefore have ***ed women enjoying sex, for the plain and simple reason that they might grow to like it as much and with as many partners as they themselves do. In the last hundred years women have come a very long way with rights. She no longer has to rely on a man to have a bank account, an income, go to school, buy a home, rent an apartment, call a repairman and so on. This independence has allowed her to start to bring out her true character more and more. There is still a long way to go, but there has been a lot of advancement over the last hundred years. If you look at it within scale, one hundred years is almost an insignificant amount of time in relation to how long people have been f***ing on this planet. This is as in a nutshell as I can get to explain why, in my opinion, women are now learning to truly enjoy sex more, and therefore also stopping to suppress the squirt or ejaculation.

Posted
43 minutes ago, the_northern_gent said:

I’ve got a nice picture of the bed after my wife gushed one night… can I attach it to here… I think the men saying they’ve done it should show evidence 😂😂😂

Alas, you can't post pictures in the forum.

Posted
3 minutes ago, FETMOD-BD said:

Alas, you can't post pictures in the forum.

Never mind hey :( x

Posted
47 minutes ago, the_northern_gent said:
I’ve got a nice picture of the bed after my wife gushed one night… can I attach it to here… I think the men saying they’ve done it should show evidence 😂😂😂

As in, the men saying that 'they've' done it should show photographic evidence that they've squirted?

Obviously my comment is tongue in cheek.

Posted
From a man's point of you view (pleasure dom) this is actually very beautiful, erotic and sexy. I love this, just knowing how much I can make a woman lose control. It shows that her and I must be doing something right. There is nothing wrong when this happens and is perfectly normal in my books.
Posted
Never met one who actually can:(
Posted
I am and i love it. When i solo play most times now cant stop till i have.
However, i have to cum min once before hand and it needs to build.
One thing that kills it though, is if your partner is just gunning for that result alone. Rushing you and you can feel the pressure, totally kills it!
For it to be really amazing, you have to let your partner enjoy the pleasure, if it happens amazing if it doesnt ok. Just keep giving the pleasure!
Posted
My girlfriend squirts like crazy, I love the feel of it all over me
Posted
I have and it’s beyond amazing. I tried for so long and couldn’t do it until I bought a rose toy. That is my new best friend. I can also now dribble when I play with myself without and sometimes with a lover. I’m working on not holding back.
Posted
I love it the first time I was like wtf but now with my partner it’s every time like wow
Posted
Squirting was invented as a word for those without kinks involving piss 😅🤣
Posted
The first I thought she peed. I have since come to love giving women the orgasms. I have a technical that I use during intercourse that has proven to be fool proof. It's awesome for me and the love it too. First timers are shocked by it but really appreciate once initial shock eases.
Posted
It’s the technique I’ve learned. I have gotten better at making it happen whenever she needs it.
Posted
I love squirting, such an amazing way of having an orgasm.. my favorite is when my guy begs for it... 🤑
Posted
There’s nothing sexier. My current partner was made to feel it was disgusting and it’s taking its time to pull her out of that.
I can’t think of anything hotter than me pleasuring you so much you squirt x
Posted
For me I was about 12 years ago and it was the best x
Posted
Littlemiss37 why did you stop?
Posted

As a woman who discovered squirting in my 40s with a guy, I have to say its not a special trick. Or should be seen as some sort of accomplishment to be gotten, in my opinion. If a woman dosnt squirt it dosnt mean anything is wrong or the sex isn't good, it's just a natural response that sometimes happens or not. 

Posted (edited)

Also it's not true that squirting is due to an intense orgasm, it can be or this can happen independently at different times from an orgasm.

Edited by Vic1077
Posted
I never knew that. Thanks, I always thought it came with the orgasm.
Posted
I love to make women squirt its defenitly a present, my motto is "just let it all flow". I think it is very sexy if a women can squirt a lot most women are conservative of really letting go