I would love you Help

no****

Posted
I am a straight male who recently has been curious about anal. More specifically taking it in my ass. Now I have a vibrating but plug and sometimes it is nice but other times it just hurts.

Do you have any tips to help me like it every time I can use my toy.

Thanks
Posted
Make sure you use lube! And a lot! Make sure you clean before hand, we don’t want accidents. A good tip is to work your booty hole up to it, start small, don’t rush anything otherwise you could injure yourself! Make sure you’re relaxed and comfortable, find some positions that work better for you!
Posted
Lube, lube and more lube. Take it slow when inserting. It’s not supposed to hurt
Posted
Firstly if it hurts it's not good!! Could be for any number of reasons - but if it's only sometimes it doesn't hurt I suspect it could well be one of the following:
Not enough lube - you can never have enough lube!!
A full bowel, or not being empty down there - always pays to douche beforehand.
Depending on the size of the plug it may be too big.
Trying to push it in too quickly or roughly - you need to be relaxed and take it slowly, not try and ram it in.
Some tips:
Use lots of lube *every* time - when you think you have enough lube, add some more.
Always make sure you're empty beforehand or have douched.
Invest in some smaller toys and slowly build up using them and fingers etc before inserting the plug.
Posted
Gently trying to pushing the toy out while inserting it helps a lot.
Posted
It might be a dietary problem.
If you don't eat enough fibers or consume too much alkohol/spicy food it can damage your large intestine and make it way more sensitive.
Work your way up, be gentle. Use lube and pay attention to your breathing.
Relax yourself before you start.
Keep it in mind you have full control over your anus but the muscle tissue after that is controlled by your spine and it will need a bit more time to relax and adapt to the "object" you insert.
And just like in the gym you should stop when it hurts. An infection down there is really uncomfortable and can cause serious problems.
Posted
Relaxing , lots of lube, and poppers help open you up as well
Posted
Use a little more lube then u have beem
Posted
Not to sound like a broken record but definitely lubricate well and if you are curious or wanting to wear it before an extended time. Start out small like maybe somewhere between 10 minutes to 30 minutes and as you get more comfortable work your way up higher in time if that's what you want
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yes best to get set various sizes to graduate tiny to large
Posted
Use lube I prefer real coconut oil & dr Bonner oil cleansers
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Anal training with a mistress maybe 😉 😉
  • 3 months later...
Posted
lube it up and take it slow. make sure it hits the prostate. a prostate plug or toy works greatm