How much 4 play is to much?

Posted
Just curious i had this conversation the other night and it was intresting to hear everyones opinion.
I like to have a good 10-15 mins just to get things warmed up
Posted
Depends on whats going to happen if the sub want an actual intense scene I charge 300 if its sum light and soft thing its 50 to 60 depending on how long it lasts and this is with out sexual intercourse 
Posted
There can never be enough foreplay. It’s when there’s too little that it’s an issue.
Posted
Foreplay isn’t - or shouldn’t just be a physical thing. It sets the mood and the scene for what is to follow… so the short answer is that there shouldn’t be a time limit - upper or lower imposed on it.
Rather, if you are in tune with your partner, you will know instinctively when the time is right to progress further, and if you both communicate effectively, it can be prolonged, hastened - or sustained as an ‘edging’ exercise, which can become the whole sex act itself.

Foreplay - in my humble personal opinion, is one of the few times when the expression “no limits” can potentially be used.
Posted
27 minutes ago, PillowPrincess1 said:
There can never be enough foreplay. It’s when there’s too little that it’s an issue.

I disagree. Too much foreplay can lead to over sensitivity for some … and ruin the whole experience.
There is no substitute for communication….

Posted
So you are saying fourplay should be spread out between intercourse?
Posted

I'm in agreement with the belief that most foreplay is a mutually involved experience.  Everything you share can be considered foreplay, from making the date, to the preparation for time to be spent together which allows anticipation to be engaged, to the built up delight in the realization of fact .  And even self satisfaction can be deemed foreplay for an evening with my sir, especially if there's a concern of too much sensitivity interfering with the enjoyment of my mister.  You are right--It is all about the communication between all involved parties.

Posted
Everything is foreplay. You can’t overdose on setting the mood, building anticipation, and physical connection. Don’t set a timer. Read your partner’s desire and go with the flow.
Posted
I understand what your say 100% communication is everything. Without it there isnt a connection at all. Im glad to have shared this covo with more people. Ill be adding more threds soon im a curious fellow and i always like learning the perspective of others. Thank you all for the detailed conversation!
Posted
i’d say generally barring issues of over sensitivity and things of that nature there can’t be too much foreplay now that all depends person to person of course but it sets up the expectations for the rest of the session unless its strictly an edging session then disregard everything however in every other case it sets the expectation but can also raise excitement for the main event
Posted
One encounters feedback definitely defined limits…. both under the influence of magic Mandy and her friend Molly… my partner was fixated on giving head, several times for several hours, causing serious *** and discomfort with her mouth, tongue & throat, for several days after, with a trip to seek medical advice…. She would definitely say there is such a thing as tooo much 😅😂
Posted (edited)

You do as much foreplay as it takes for as long as it takes. You'll know what feels right in the moment. It might be some extended teasing session that lasts all day long or just snatching someone up by the hair and bending them over the nearest whatever. :smiling_imp:

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
For me, I don't see penetrative sex as the aim, and it's not even necessary for a pleasurable experience, so "foreplay" can be the whole experience rather than a build up to anything - given that context "foreplay" can be as long or as little as you like if all involved are happy.
Posted
48 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
For me, I don't see penetrative sex as the aim, and it's not even necessary for a pleasurable experience, so "foreplay" can be the whole experience rather than a build up to anything - given that context "foreplay" can be as long or as little as you like if all involved are happy.

My sentiments exactly. :)

Posted

there's probably exceptions specific to different people - but as a general rule there's not an upper-limit on foreplay.   

I think the variance is that if you want the experience to end a certain way - like - if it has to end with ejaculation during PIV then it's too much if she is too sore/sensitive or if he has already came due to being too turned on : but that's basically just in the whole thing that it has to be a specific end point and anything else is failure.

Posted
Wow i didnt think this thread would get this much traffic. Thanks for your perspectives my fellow fet's
Posted
I know a lot more people who enjoy foreplay more than just sex. Especially since sex can be the end in more cases. So as much as you can do until they’re begging for you
Posted
Thats a really good point actually mosser. My ex loved the foreplay when we used hand cuffs and i teased her.