How ending a dynamic affects both d/s

littlemiss37

Posted

I think it would b interesting to hear how ending a dynamic has affected both sides . I wonder when I will stop waking up have a good day then think about him . I have had to throw out two things so far that reminds me of him . But I wonder how do u push forward  . Has dynamics ever ended and u gave it a go ? I have been talking to other doms but it doesn't feel right . I don't think we will ever get back what we had . Trust etc . Has anyone moved on and happy now ? 

Posted
From experience, time. Each d/s is different and pushing forward with a mentality it is what is helped. feelings get attached. were human it’s in our nature. If someone broke my trust it’s over… Tbh you do what is right for you not anyone else. Moving on takes time, have fun live a little and eventually you will be happy.
Posted
Not good petal take your time and learn to love yourself. Its good you hurt shows your human and shows how deep and meaningful a D/s relationship can be its as hard for the Dom from my experience. X
Posted
I'm only just going through it this week. The stupid thing is he loves me but there is something going on in his life (I know what it is) that he doesn't want to push onto me. I think he thinks it would be a burden. The things I've learnt this week are that I am absolutely a service sub, I need to be able to do things for the one I love, to make his life easier, it's actually not even about sex, I can live without that but I can't live without being needed and I can't live without him in my life. I am a shell right now and I'll stay this way for a long time. He was the last person I said goodnight to and the first person I said good morning to. I would chatter away and sometimes he'd respond and sometimes he wouldn't but he always read what I wrote. I didn't expect him to be as chatty as me, I just always wanted to share my day and thoughts with him. His opinion mattered to me, I didn't know what he looked like when we met online 2.5 years ago, it was months before I saw his face it was over a year before we met in real life, I was already hooked by then, he had me with a mental connection. I miss everything I can't throw anything out there is so much that reminds me of him. I only wish he'd realise that I need him more than anything else, I was ready to move half way across the world to be with him. I can only live in hope that one day he will realise I'm still here and that I haven't gone anywhere. I truly can't imagine being with anyone else, and I don't want to. It hurts so much, everyday there are tears at some point. I only wish he had talked to me about this thing so I might of had a fighting chance to let him know we could still be together. If he said to me tomorrow okay lets continue I would say yes. How do you get through this? I have no idea. The next person that tells me things happen for a reason I'm going slap, there is no reason. Anyway just know you aren't alone and it feels like crap, and it hurts like hell. I've never felt so sad, my worlds been taken away. Hugs to you xx
Posted
1 hour ago, Hels1920 said:
I'm only just going through it this week. The stupid thing is he loves me but there is something going on in his life (I know what it is) that he doesn't want to push onto me. I think he thinks it would be a burden. The things I've learnt this week are that I am absolutely a service sub, I need to be able to do things for the one I love, to make his life easier, it's actually not even about sex, I can live without that but I can't live without being needed and I can't live without him in my life. I am a shell right now and I'll stay this way for a long time. He was the last person I said goodnight to and the first person I said good morning to. I would chatter away and sometimes he'd respond and sometimes he wouldn't but he always read what I wrote. I didn't expect him to be as chatty as me, I just always wanted to share my day and thoughts with him. His opinion mattered to me, I didn't know what he looked like when we met online 2.5 years ago, it was months before I saw his face it was over a year before we met in real life, I was already hooked by then, he had me with a mental connection. I miss everything I can't throw anything out there is so much that reminds me of him. I only wish he'd realise that I need him more than anything else, I was ready to move half way across the world to be with him. I can only live in hope that one day he will realise I'm still here and that I haven't gone anywhere. I truly can't imagine being with anyone else, and I don't want to. It hurts so much, everyday there are tears at some point. I only wish he had talked to me about this thing so I might of had a fighting chance to let him know we could still be together. If he said to me tomorrow okay lets continue I would say yes. How do you get through this? I have no idea. The next person that tells me things happen for a reason I'm going slap, there is no reason. Anyway just know you aren't alone and it feels like crap, and it hurts like hell. I've never felt so sad, my worlds been taken away. Hugs to you xx

That is so me . I may smile but deep down I feel like i. Literally dieing x

Posted
Just now, littlemiss37 said:

That is so me . I may smile but deep down I feel like i. Literally dieing x

I can't even smile and I am dying inside. I lost my husband a few years ago and it feels the same, a bit different I guess because my husband is gone body and soul. He is not, he may be half a world away but so many things remind me of him. Even if I gave away everything he ever gave me it make no difference. He owns a piece of my heart, and I know we would have been good together living in the same city. 

Posted
All my Ds relationships were bedroom based only so no romance or sentimental attachment involved. When one end I start to look for a new one.
Posted
Sorry for ur loss of him he sounds like he did not understand how strong u felt or just missed the memo. I upset my sub bad we are now thinking should we go or stay I wish she could also understand how much she is missed
Posted
3 minutes ago, domdomc said:
Sorry for ur loss of him he sounds like he did not understand how strong u felt or just missed the memo. I upset my sub bad we are now thinking should we go or stay I wish she could also understand how much she is missed

If u talk it out mayb u can save t x

Posted
At the end of the day no matter what’s happens between u there will always be a rift when u move on, and it will take time to heal, since u were interacting with another person at the end of the day and certain connections were made the bat things to do is to follow ur own instinct and move on when u feel you’re ready don’t rush into anything and take ur time and consider ur own situation and the affect you and him have on eachother and if that’s worth keeping now. It’s all a balance of priority and emotions so do what you believe makes you happy.
Posted
1 hour ago, FreeTheAsses said:
At the end of the day no matter what’s happens between u there will always be a rift when u move on, and it will take time to heal, since u were interacting with another person at the end of the day and certain connections were made the bat things to do is to follow ur own instinct and move on when u feel you’re ready don’t rush into anything and take ur time and consider ur own situation and the affect you and him have on eachother and if that’s worth keeping now. It’s all a balance of priority and emotions so do what you believe makes you happy.

Thanks . I'm going out tonight so hopefully that will djstract me x

Posted
Free we r definetly over had to cut contact . Its to hard to stay in contact with someone that u have feelings for
Posted
And u know u can't get that back . Struggling to talk to other guys without thanking about him x
Posted
Well then at the end of the day it’s best to keep urself distracted till u feel comfortable again, since the wound is still fresh. So take it easy for now ur only option is to let time take the *** away then. But enjoy ur evening and as long as u have fun that’s the most important aspect.
Posted
10 hours ago, Hels1920 said:

I can relate to this it’s a awful feeling 😢

Posted
32 minutes ago, red_collar85 said:

I can relate to this it’s a awful feeling 😢

Sorry ur going through this. I think the worst is having the feelings but knowing its done x

Posted
I have found it harder than the usual ending of a relationship. A bond of trust, the contorted line of *** and elation and the memories instilled from the very formation of itself based from instruction, just gone. Done. Ended without easing out of it. It is beyond disorientating and almost unable to describe or talk about with most around you. Like an extreme come down from sub space and suddenly finding yourself exposed. *** and very untouched. From having been a 24/7 slave, this was my experience. It took time, belief in who I am and how I wanted to move forward. Take time for yourself as many times as you need it to regroup within yourself and try again.