New Sub - Unsure of What to Expect

No****

Posted
Hi I’m a new sub, I’ve never done anything like this before and I’m wondering what I should expect or what is expected of me if I’m to find myself in a sort of Dom/sub relationship
Posted

for the best part - a lot is like any other relationship

on one hand what is 'expected' might hinged on pre-discussed ideas of what the relationship looks like

on another - communication is extremely important, that you are able to communicate what you want from the relationship and, what is and isn't working for you.  While also listening to the other person. This doesn't mean blindly agreeing but of course understanding their perspective. 

Posted
I think you expect to be listened to, agree what you need or want alongside what the Domme needs or wants, and then let her take control. There should be ongoing dialogue about how it’s working for you both, new things to try, things that aren’t working, things you really value continuing. It should be an enjoyable journey.
Posted
Expect to Google a lot of new terms and have to ask lots of questions because things will come up that you don't know what it means. Hope that you will find genuine people to make connections with but understand that there are unscrupulous people out there, so try not to get carried away and remain positive but cautious. Expect to frequently ask yourself questions like am I comfortable? Is this a limit? Do I want to do this?
Posted

Communicate communicate as @eyemblacksheepas said it’s the main thing going forward never jump in talk for months then when I wary make the move

Posted
To understand what to expect requires having expectations around what you're looking for and being able to demonstrate that beyond "I'm a sub and want to be tied up and dominated".
To get there you need to understand yourself and do some self-analysis - understand why you think you're submissive, what makes you tick, what kind of submissive you think you are, what you desire from it and more.
There are no wrong answers to that only your answers - and when you have them it's a case of finding those who you're compatible with much the same as with any relationship.
Posted
Been on the search for a Mistress for a domme/slave relationship for the last 5 years and still no such luck. It's hard work. A lot of what I know I've had to teach myself but would like a Mistress myself to help me grow
Posted
Also, beware of men who want to control and *** you under the disguise of being a "Dom." Sadly they are out there
Posted
I can agree to that sadly my first Master beat me
Posted
Definitely be aware of any Dom that expects submission from the start, demands being called Master, or tries to make you do sexual things or send nudes. I believe nudity is for in person and with someone you trust. There are a lot of dangerous wannabe Dominant men out there. If you don't feel comfortable let them know, if they keep insisting run the other way.
Posted
Remember, if something feels "off" then there is likely something you are picking up on telling you there's something wrong.
Posted
Google is your friend, Google what your interested in and things will flow from there. I would study being a submissive before entering any dynamic.