How to unleash a female's kinky side.

Ki****

Posted

I want to know how to successfully seduce a woman into unleashing her kinky side fully!!

Posted
For a start stop looking at women as a Binary entity and as individuals. Every woman is different and has her own barriers and insecurities just as men do. In order to understand and how to unlock the Kinky side of a WOMAN and not a collective first you must understand that not all women are the same and there is no formula. Once you begin to listen to them and take on board what you say you’ll know exactly how to unlock her mind. Sorry if you thought this would be easy.
Posted
It doesn't happen overnight,.it takes time to build up trust and if she's still quite early in her journey into kink then definitely don't rush her into something she's not comfortable with. It took a lot of open and honest conversations for me with my husband to go from totally vanilla to kinky. Suggesting trying something new but also reassuring her that you're not going to push her too far so you have to respect her boundaries. Over time those boundaries might change as she becomes more comfortable with new things.. it's different for everyone but that's what worked for me.
Posted
invest in sum nice boxers. i’m serious this gets me every time. i mean versace or calvin klein if u can’t afford the first. also throw her some cash to get her nails and hair done. yw
Posted
Umm, talk to her about what she likes and what she thinks about??
Posted
1 hour ago, His-Craft said:
For a start stop looking at women as a Binary entity and as individuals. Every woman is different and has her own barriers and insecurities just as men do. In order to understand and how to unlock the Kinky side of a WOMAN and not a collective first you must understand that not all women are the same and there is no formula. Once you begin to listen to them and take on board what you say you’ll know exactly how to unlock her mind. Sorry if you thought this would be easy.

This completely!!
You seem to think there's some kind of key code OP - and also not sure if you're talking women generally or about a specific lady, either way not all women will have a "kinky side" and even those that do will have many different flavours of "kinky".
The key is finding those whose idea of "kinky" aligns with your own and before you even get there there has to be mutual attraction etc.

Posted
Step 1. Recognise that 'women' are individuals.
Step 2. Accept people for who they are. Don't try to make them something they're not simply because that's what you want.
Posted
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.
Posted
“… a female’s …”
For starters, don’t be that guy. As others have said, women are not a monolith. Get to know the woman (or women if you’re poly) you want to experience kink with. Build trust with her. Understand that she is not a kink dispensary. Show some respect - and mean it.
Posted
Inspiring communication captures hearts and minds…if you’re good with words, and your expressions and actions match those words, trust usually ensues. Once you have trust and show you’re not one to *** it…she will follow where you lead, especially if pleasurable experiences and exploration in a judgment-free environment are the result.

I suggest you take your time, pay close attention to her verbal, and…more importantly, nonverbal communication. Let the nonverbal guide you and it will appear you already knew what she wanted before she actually asked…and in a way you did know…because you knew to communicate attentively, valuing listening and viewing as much or more so than speaking.
Posted
2 hours ago, MisterUp said:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

that certainly grants 30 lives ;)

Posted
2 hours ago, ProfessorDnOKC said:
Inspiring communication captures hearts and minds…if you’re good with words, and your expressions and actions match those words, trust usually ensues. Once you have trust and show you’re not one to *** it…she will follow where you lead, especially if pleasurable experiences and exploration in a judgment-free environment are the result.

I suggest you take your time, pay close attention to her verbal, and…more importantly, nonverbal communication. Let the nonverbal guide you and it will appear you already knew what she wanted before she actually asked…and in a way you did know…because you knew to communicate attentively, valuing listening and viewing as much or more so than speaking.

Precisely this. Many women are waiting to be who they are, and require the ability to feel seen, heard, understood, and respected for who they are. Many men are intimidated by feminine sexuality, and that manifests itself as the need to control or dictate. The answer is to listen, observe, recieve, and accept. Dominance isn't taken. Submission is given. Walk that path sincerely. Be patient. Learn the person and the need...understand the hole that you're meant to fill, and provide an environment in which she feels comfortable with you in that role. That can't be faked.

Posted
I spent 20 years with my ex and although i was kinky and open, she remained completely vanilla and during the last 5 years she cheated and ***d me for my fetishes and made me feel like not living anymore.
To answer your question though,
If you were planning on seducing someone in particular you would definitely need to be honest and forth coming but willing to quit if need be.
Personally i will never seduce another woman again as its my turn to be seduced😁
Posted
On 3/5/2023 at 7:58 AM, RoseLips said:

It doesn't happen overnight,.it takes time to build up trust and if she's still quite early in her journey into kink then definitely don't rush her into something she's not comfortable with. It took a lot of open and honest conversations for me with my husband to go from totally vanilla to kinky. Suggesting trying something new but also reassuring her that you're not going to push her too far so you have to respect her boundaries. Over time those boundaries might change as she becomes more comfortable with new things.. it's different for everyone but that's what worked for me.

Thank you for this comment! Don't rush! Yes!!! Why can't we get some time to get used to ideas and feelings. I find this so hard on this site or online in general. Yes we might be looking for something similar, but I need to get to know you as a person before I can even consider to follow your commands or be tied up by you. These suggestions too early in the conversation do only one thing to me: they scare me off. And that means I'll shut down. We are not all ready-made subs, some of us will have to grow into it. And how is this process not as enjoyable for Doms as it can be for subs? 

When I look at you with respect or follow your lead for the first time, how is this not precious? 

Sorry, went off topic there for a second. 💙

Posted
6 hours ago, SilverSideUp said:

Thank you for this comment! Don't rush! Yes!!! Why can't we get some time to get used to ideas and feelings. I find this so hard on this site or online in general. Yes we might be looking for something similar, but I need to get to know you as a person before I can even consider to follow your commands or be tied up by you. These suggestions too early in the conversation do only one thing to me: they scare me off. And that means I'll shut down. We are not all ready-made subs, some of us will have to grow into it. And how is this process not as enjoyable for Doms as it can be for subs? 

When I look at you with respect or follow your lead for the first time, how is this not precious? 

Sorry, went off topic there for a second. 💙

Couldn't agree more.  It's a bit different for me in that it's my husband so we already have a long term relationship and the trust is there already, but I chat to lots of men and women on here, and within the first couple of messages if a guy tells me to call him sir or whatever it just leaves me cold.  They obviously don't understand that they have to earn trust first. A woman won't just be submissive just because they tell them to be....  Anyone who does that to me is guaranteed not to get a reply....