*** / degrading desire

Ma****

Posted
How did you discovered the desire of being humiliated and degraded
What made you love being verbally or physically humiliated and degraded
How was your first degrading experience
Posted
this interests me too. i am the total opposite i feel a deep sense of awful *** in myself if i even try and degrade or humiliate someone. every part of me wants to lift people up not knock them down.
littlemiss37
Posted
I have always loved being called a slut eventhough I'm not a slut x
Posted
Monday at 12:09 PM, Mr-Teacher said:
this interests me too. i am the total opposite i feel a deep sense of awful *** in myself if i even try and degrade or humiliate someone. every part of me wants to lift people up not knock them down.

I see! But I guess you know that it’s playtime
Being treated or called slut… during playtime doesn’t mean the person really is
It’s just for pleasure

But I do understand you.

Posted
Monday at 12:09 PM, littlemiss37 said:

How did you discovered that desire ?
Did you knew it before trying it ?

Posted
Monday at 01:51 PM, Hal727 said:
When I was about eleven years old I would spend a week with a friend every summer. His mom was single, hard working, and strict. When we got into trouble (regularly), she would send us into my friend’s room, make us strip naked, sit in a chair and wait. A hour later, she would come in with a belt, berate us for at least 15 minutes, and then, starting with my friend, have us bend over the bed and receive 10 really hard strokes with the belt on our bare bottoms. Thing is, I was terrified, but I also had an erection, which of course I tried to hide, but couldn’t. She never commented on my erection, But I’m sure she noticed it.
Jump ahead to 20 years later, when I met my first Dom, I realized that of all my fantasies (kinks), the memory and reenactment of those whippings by my friend’s mom was the thing that made me the hottest. Fortunately, my sadistic girlfriend was very much into whippings, and to have me get naked and wait excited her as well. Big difference is, she pegs me hard afterward and we both cum.

So thanks to her you discovered your kinky side. I Hope you’re still waiting naked in your place to get whip by your partner

Enjoy

Posted
Actually, I didn’t realize it at the time, but years later I met a sadistic female friend, and we saw each other every few weeks for over 20 years. She happened to be into whipping along with pegging, and it took me back to those times when I was a kid visiting my friend. For all I know though, I may have developed a desire to be whipped and pegged etc. even if that had never happened. I’m just speculating. Probably wouldn’t make a connection had it not been for the fact that I would get an erection when my friend’s mom came in with the belt. Years later, my female friend would call and tell me that she thought I needed a whipping (she lived very near me), and I would immediately get hard. She expected me to greet her at the door, already naked, with a martini for her in one hand, and the belt or whip in the other. She would take her time enjoying the martini and chatting while I waited. It was her call as to when it was time. She would finally say “okay, get in there on the foot of the bed. I want your butt up high, and your legs spread.” By the time I got to the bedroom, I was dripping.
Posted
My female friend didn’t really call me a slut, or anything like that, although I wouldn’t have minded. She treated more like a little boy, and referred to herself as “mama”.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
March 15, MasterDomKZ said:

So thanks to her you discovered your kinky side. I Hope you’re still waiting naked in your place to get whip by your partner

Enjoy

My partner is vanilla, and my 20 year playmate is gone. Really miss those whippings!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
March 13, littlemiss37 said:

I’ve always said, it is different being a slut and his slut.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I cannot recall a precise moment… anyway I was dating a guy who once left me in a changing room in a shop with no dresses at all. I was mad at him but also very excited he gave me back my clothes only after having cum on my face…