Mood Pictures - Type of Cane

lo****

Posted
For those who are familiar with the Mood Pictures caning videos (and perhaps also have some caning expertise), could you hazard a guess as to the type of cane being used? The canes used in each video tend to be quite uniform - same length, thickness, rigidity/flex, material etc.. any ideas on the exact type?
Posted
Isn't birch traditionally used to make a cane?
Posted
18 minutes ago, domguy666999 said:
Isn't birch traditionally used to make a cane?

Traditionally canes are made of rattan because it is very strong, flexible and will not splinter if it breaks like other materials. I believe that’s what is being used in the aforementioned videos.

Posted
There’s may varieties, rattan, kooboo, dragon, synthetic etc… I think birch is typically only used for ‘birches’. I’m quite keen to know the specifics of the canes in the Mood Pictures vids as they look like they can be applied fairly ***fully, but have an optimum flex so as not to be bone crushing
Posted
3 minutes ago, MisterUp said:

Traditionally canes are made of rattan because it is very strong, flexible and will not splinter if it breaks like other materials. I believe that’s what is being used in the aforementioned videos.

Thanks - I thought they may well be rattan, so that’s helpful that you also thinks so too

DarkArts1066
Posted
Rattan canes will always have nodes on them - which will be smoothed to a greater or lesser degree. I know the Mood Pictures films quite well, but can’t quite see the canes in enough detail to be certain they are Rattan.
Conventional Rattan tends to be lighter in colour, Kooboo canes are usually more yellowish … and are generally more flexible so have more of a natural bend in them.

I’m curious now myself as to what they use - so will do a little research.
Posted
8 hours ago, DarkArts1066 said:
Rattan canes will always have nodes on them - which will be smoothed to a greater or lesser degree. I know the Mood Pictures films quite well, but can’t quite see the canes in enough detail to be certain they are Rattan.
Conventional Rattan tends to be lighter in colour, Kooboo canes are usually more yellowish … and are generally more flexible so have more of a natural bend in them.

I’m curious now myself as to what they use - so will do a little research.

Any luck with your research 😜 I’m actually very focused on finding out the exact type, length, thickness etc (mainly because I’d like a Domme to use that EXACT one with me)