WLW - Kinky Strap on Sex Story Time #Lesbian #Bisexual

lesbiangoldstar

lesbiangoldstar
Posted (edited)

A couple years ago I matched with this woman on the Tinder dating app. Before we met up we both knew what we wanted from each other and that was sex. She knew I was just getting started and experimenting with my sexuality so I wasn’t that experienced. And she was okay with that. It was during COVID so after our bar date we went to her place. 

We started off with vanilla sex. We kissed, tribbed on each other, sucked on each others body and gave each other oral. The sex lasted for a long time. She made me extremely wet especially when she gave me oral sex. 

After she gave me oral we just made out so much on her couch our jaws started aching. We still had so much momentum we wanted to keep going. She asked me to follow her to the bedroom. As I got up I asked her if she had any toys.

She informed me that she had a strap and that I could use it on her. At this point, I was ecstatic because I'd always wanted to try the strap on another woman. I eagerly agreed with her and couldn't wait to put it on. She assisted me in putting it on. She said it should vibrate, but she couldn't find the remote control for it. I told her we didn't need a vibration because I could be that vibration for her. She laughed as she led me to her room. She had a king-sized bed.

I jumped up on her bed and stretched my legs. I had no idea what I was doing, but my mind had left the room and my body was completely in charge. She climbed into bed with me. We started kissing again. Her entire body was on me this time, and she inserted the strap inside of her without my assistance. Oh my goodness, looking at her as she rode the strap was scorching! Her boobs jumped up and down. As she pounced up and down on me, I played with her boobs. I like it rough, so I drew her in closer and began fucking her quickly. It was only about 4 minutes before she wanted to get on the floor. I was completely perplexed. But she explained that it was because she was reminded of her ex... Strangest thing, but as I previously stated, my mind had left the room and my body was in complete control. We sat down on the floor, and her wall mirror was right next to us. I started fucking her on the floor, and I can't lie, it was turning me on as I looked in the mirror at her and I fucking each other.

I've only used my strap once with another woman. And I'd like to use it again. I had a memorable moment with another woman, and I can't wait to do it again. Every new encounter I've had since that day has been unique. For some reason, not all women enjoy strap on sex. It makes sense because they are lesbians. But perhaps I introduced strap on sex too soon. I've learned to simply ask if she has any toys and wait until she's ready to put on the strap. I've lost a lot of fwbs because I was too eager to put on the strap during our first or second encounter.

Edited by lesbiangoldstar
Posted (edited)

My recent on n off girlfriend. We would fuck anywhere. We loved the woodz 

And would bang against trees. We had a secret spot In New Hope. We would get a fire goin and she juzt would ride me.   Chilly weather, cool breeze. Naked, hear the river flow. Doggy style on the edge of river. It was hot. She was the only girl that wouldd give 3 orgazams in session. She rockrd me a few times- 3, twos many times. Im lucky i guess. Just stzy hard and keep going Thr girl still wants to ride. Then you get it back. Evety orgasm is more intense. I need to find someone that can go at it all night. And banging in the forest is fun!!

Edited by Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr